What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats hot in your market?

mayorofthdesert

i use a scionara atomizer on my mod, it hits like a rig, very tasty & if i pull too long i cough but really get off. havent touched my rig in months. gotta choose good concentrate though

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
There's so much weed on the street here, nothing it hot. Mind you harvest is here now so...
I'm sitting on it until christmas.

I did make some Malawi Cobs though. I'll see if I can move them. No one has even herd about them here so I expect a hard sell.

seems like a great deal of europe is fascinated by biscottiboyz
stuff costs 100bugs for an eight here lmao

also everything by karma genetics
amnesia
zkittlez

L

larry badiner

high quality, clean, pesticide free from the beginning, potent and has a tongue, hopefully 70/30 sat dom

closest ive gotten is gelato. i swear they put crack in gelato

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
OK. The last two dispensaries in Ottawa were closed today by the cops, and Canada post's online shipping for Cannabis Sales was hacked yesterday, handing over people's personal info. I knew there was room for the government to fuck it up.

So I take back what I said a week ago. Everything and anything is warming up, and it's going to be get hotter until the spring. Wholesalers are trying to nickle and dime, but a little patience will let you capitalize on it. A pound of indoor goes for 1600 for a single. Great outdoor should net 12-1400.

BerrySeal

high quality, clean, pesticide free from the beginning, potent and has a tongue, hopefully 70/30 sat dom

closest ive gotten is gelato. i swear they put crack in gelato

So your market is just you then.. Out west anything that's been popularized is hot. Not quality. People are too stupid to care if it's got pesticides or been treated with Floranectar.

In the Midwest/south/east people only want the dankest of the dank. Chems, Sensi star, that babyshit, cat piss, real purp, anything skunk ass, perfect GG4. I tried moving units of Blue Dream and GSC at their peak, everyone was calling it modern day reggie.

Ps Pink Panties blows Gelato and sherb cookie pie cake watered down bakery crap out of the water. This desert crap is simply playing off of marketability towards lcd customer bases and gotten everyone with a clue losing their memory on what good weed is/was.

ambertrichome

Veteran
In our little space in East Ky.

Swami...Blue Orca Haze
Dominion Skunk
Dominion Granny Skunk
Dominion Local Skunk

Nature Farm Sk18

Mango Cough x Top Dawg

Dynasty Super Silver Cough

Coastal Seeds..Puck Yeah
Coastal Black Lights.

F

Fermented

There's so much weed on the street here, nothing it hot. Mind you harvest is here now so...
I'm sitting on it until christmas.

I did make some Malawi Cobs though. I'll see if I can move them. No one has even herd about them here so I expect a hard sell.

Here's what I would suggest, offer 0.5 gram of cobbed bud with 0.5 gram of bud from the same plant to your buyers and say "I'd really appreciate your feedback on these two samples from the same tree that were cured in different ways. Are you interested in evaluating these two samples and letting me know which one had the best high"

A selling price for expertly cobbed bud that has been well aged should be at least twice the price of bud due to the effort, expertise, rarity and more so for the quality of the high...right now I'm smoking cobs 100% of the time, fermentation somehow changes, retains more or some how maximizes the good parts of the high (a more centered, cerebral, smarter and stronger high with a longer duration) while minimizing the negatives aspects (unfocused, short duration impact, one dimensional high etc).

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thanks. My cobs are in blocks. It's far from traditional, but they'll never care. If it passes muster, I'll make formal cobs next year. I cut and sealed samples (not pictured) during the last drying into 2-3 gram pieces.

picture.php

Swazi before the long sleep (3 month cure). Almost looks like a dab. lol
picture.php

I'm trying it with some GG4 because they were packed with resin. Curious about the result.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pen carts are hot around here. It's hard to get rid of flower for the most part unless it has one of the hot names right now.

Nevermind the quality if it has the name. :rolleyes:

Which is kind of crazy considering we are still 100% illegal.

Danielloveschoc

In the UK ( London to be specific) Any strain that has 'Cali' in front of it seems to be all the range...

I'm not even convinced it's that much better that our great British strains. Sometimes a name is just a fad.

however, to contradict myself - one US trend i am becoming a fan off is 'dabbing' and shatter and wax!

Tried for the first time last weekend and it blew me away :-D

In the UK ( London to be specific) Any strain that has 'Cali' in front of it seems to be all the range...

I'm not even convinced it's that much better that our great British strains. Sometimes a name is just a fad.

however, to contradict myself - one US trend i am becoming a fan off is 'dabbing' and shatter and wax!

Tried for the first time last weekend and it blew me away :-D
Ironically most versions of "Cali O" were bred in Amsterdam, fun fact.

KONY

Veteran
Any real top shelf loud gas, or purple weed that smells great.

These still fetch 28 a unit in a flooded market, for one, 24 for more one.
Meanwhile mids go for 14-2 in this same market.

This is all indoor.

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
The brokers job is making money, so they say cookies is on demand, it will move right away.

Then they still lowball you on the price if you let em.

Next time grab the duffel and start to walk. I bet the tune changes.

I'm in socal and cooks still go fast. Og too, just for less.

Funny thing is people love on the glue until you tell em what it is. I could say its gorilla bubble or some shit. I refuse to do that though. Just not right.