What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

danish breeders

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
^
the problem with danish sites
According to danish law, companies are required to save information about the customers and their purchases. Companies are required to save the information for atleast 5 years.

this thread was the bible for a long time

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=107100 ,very happy memories, danes are a great bunch of people.

cbd- finola is a hardy hemp strain that was low cbd, there were cross on one of the sites, think one of the danes here was using it as a tobacco substitute

wasgedn

oh ok..pretty important info.....:thank you: for heads up

edit.... i will read the biblethread

Last edited:

dragongrower

Seeds are 100% legal in Denmark.

Not all the stores that sell danish genetics are hosting their sites in DK, meaning they dont have to keep info..

Other sites sell a variety of danish genetics as well.. :)

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goyakla[/FONT] quote from biblethread
GO Hybrids from Hell find some excellent strains all grown and developed in DK.. im a Dane my self .. so i know most of them... and many have been grown i Dk got 30 + years.. like R.Dane, Thypoon, the famus Lebanes hashplant aka Leb 27 (30) and a ibl og HK/ Leb 27.... thats a very colorful strain(leb 27 DO turn nearly red og purple) and hits u with a hammer... and ull get totally smashed if u under rate the power here... many is crosses brought home from Asia Minor and then been grown for 30 years untill its starts to bloom very early.....allways looking for the fastest and stronges... and i can omly smoke half a joint og R. Dane or BN3erdpurt... and i over and out for around 3 hours... and they some great colours fx. Afg/erdput, Typoon(sativa mostly).. and ull get some great gentics and hardy strains indoor too.. for 20 $,, i have beeb there while certain strains were there.. got them....or DO check the autostrains.... never tried them before this summer.. hardy, enoums crystals and ull might as well have smoked fx. NL... it was a cross from LaLas Onyx/Bubuiouls... wrong spelling but just smoked some Afgh/Erdpurt.....or go to the danish section here and get in touch with some of the guys..

TDK

Veteran
I am a danish Hybried, what are you seeking about?

Jeg er godt, vis du tænker på Odin Thor og Floki så har du fundet mig!!