What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
why the hell not? watching geezers stroke out and go over guard rails should be every bit as fun/exciting as watching 2% body fat physical freaks pedaling through the Alps. it's like NASCAR; the fans go to see the wrecks...
ouch
1485890810-bikecrash.gif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i should be going on a road trip to go ride sometime soon...like up to the forest with like creeks and trees and whatnot...and possibly even shade! plus a stop in a town called Weed...
today it's garden day again,so should be more rooted clones to deal with,and i need to top most of the plants in the veg tent,already getting tall,and with 3 more weeks until i harvest in the main room that should be plenty of time for topping to be fully developed...

probably going riding tomorrow,find out later today...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard to believe we were freezing just last week because it’s a scorcher out today you gotta love New York weather cookie so funny it’s so hot outside she just wants to stay inside in the air-conditioning and sleep I don’t blame her

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i got everyone together that i know and trust enough to ride motorcycles with, i'd be all by myself...
there's a social group ride every thursday during the summer,mostly dirt roads and ditch/river banks rides,but when they're on the roads it's just a cluster fuck...drives me crazy,hate those parts...legally we may have right of way,but pissing off people in big stupid trucks is just asking for someone to mow the whole group down...
i commute by bike on a more or less daily basis,i do my best to stay the fuck out of the way and stick to mostly residential streets...packs of lycra clad roadies just piss drivers off...and riding with groups of people of varying bike handling skill is just nerve racking...at least when it's just 4-5 people i ride with frequently i don't have to worry about them doing something stupid...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:

(y) yup,i was right...i've got too many rooted clones now...maybe...math is not my long suit...unless it involves how much weed i have vs how much a shiny bit of bike bling cost...that i can do in my sleep...

almost done in veg....still need to top the plants in the veg tent,hit them with some foliar epsom and kelp mix,and feed the plants in the early veg area...