What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

0.40x0.40x1,60 (CM) tent,how many led watts?

ChrisTheGreek

Hello ladies and gentlemen i hope all of u be good..I want to ask a quesion,i have a small growtent as i write to the title..I use a 50w for veg and 95w for flower and i only have one plant inside(auto ultimate)..How many watts u believe i really need?i use 2xe27 led bulbs at 4000k for veg and at fkwering i put a 50w led flood light at 2700k..i want to hear your opinions guys

G

Hi compatriot!:)

I think that e27 lights are better than the flood lights,at least as far as efficiency is concerned.Check this thread,will give you a lot of ideas and info https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314806&page=227

With your space and one plant I would use a 7 way splitter https://www.ebay.com/itm/E27-To-2-5E27-Base-LED-Converter-Adapter-Socket-Splitter-Light-Lamp-Bulb-Holder-/312119032952?oid=263168527513

and 7 15w 4000k lamps .With two plants (how do you fit them ?:biggrin: ) I'd sprewad the light with 2 3-way splitters.

Hope it helps! :tiphat:

ChrisTheGreek

I have only one plant at the tent..I use to have more led bulbs with a spitter that i buy from e bay but i didnt like so many bulbs thats why i kept 2 of them for veg(50w 4000k) and when flowering i also add the flood light..i need to know at how may watts i am ok and if my spectrum also is good?thanks for the answer mate

G

I think 80-100 watts should be plenty enough,and yes,4000k is good for the whole cycle.But let's wait if someone else chimes in.
Cheers!

ChrisTheGreek

Yeah mate i done in the past grows with 4000k with led e27 bulbs and the result was more than good!!Now i try veg with 4000k and at fkower i add the other 50w at 2700k..Thanks a lot my friend