What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Capt. There is allot of stuff going down that effects our entire country and the rest of the world. Having an open conversation with all viewpoints is an avenue to a better understanding for all. This should not fail because someone or some people resort to name calling and childish emotional responses. On the contrary, there have been cases here where people have disagreed in a civil way. This is democracy at work.

Gry

Wow.
Everyone needs to chill out.
Nothing you can say will change anyone's mind.
Everyone's mind is made up.

This thread is like a big nasty circle jerk.

The vitriol on display here isn't necessary on icmag.
This is a cannabis site where we all share a common interest.
There are plenty of places on the 'net to argue about politics.
Why does it have to be here ?

Turn off the "news". Go outside, enjoy the day. Smoke a fatty and enjoy life.
Do you really think arguing and calling each other names on a weed site,circuitously posting memes and insults is going to change anything?
The only thing you can change is yourself.

Sometimes the only way to win the game is not to play.
Put your head down, do what you do and enjoy life.
Otherwise you are falling into the trap "they" want for us.
Division, vitriol, hate.

It seems as though a lot of you are already caught in that trap and dont even know it. Congratulations. You are now a pawn of the system ,working for the very things and people you abhor.
Welcome to the Machine.

This thread deserves a cat award.
View Image

Can't help but think that a monkey might be more appropriate than a cat.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yeah, Capt does make sense though....so I'm gonna shut this thread down, its gone about as far as seems sensible to me....probably beyond....

Status
Not open for further replies.