What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTroubleTangerine -> NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut x Tangerine Kush

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
DoubleTroubleTangerine

tangerine-600x430.jpg

So a while ago ( must be at least 2 years ) i was growing some NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut by Clones and some Tangerine Kush Reg seeds by RareDankness... I ended up with a very very nice Female and a very similar Male of the Tangerine Kush so i decided to Cross The Male TK to an NYCDiesel Clone and ended up with a bunch of seeds i never really tested and sprouted.... i gifted some of these beans to some of my friends but really can't remember their feedback at all... so i decided to give them a chance by myself this season...

Genetics:

Female:

Soma Seeds - NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut
Sour Diesel x Afghani/Hawaiian

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Male:

RareDankness - Tangerine Kush
Tangerine Haze (G13 Haze NYC Diesel Selection) x Rare Dankness #1

Details:

- Both Parents need around 10 Weeks to finish & have great yields for its genetics!
- The Tangerine Kush had some of the best Tangerine Taste ive ever smoked... tho i never found one in this league again...
- I'm unsure if im continue to work on this Line or just looking out for a nice F1 Mother...

Cheers

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey Bro,

holy crap they look lovely, can't wait to see what the seed bring.
NYCDiesel Tangerine Cut sounds dank.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Okay so far i began to play with those F1 Seeds, its not a big stock anymore so i will play with all i have at the moment to f2 em or just look for some nice keepers if they worth it :)

keep updated!