What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JC's testing corner

JohnnyChicago

Thought it would be a good idea to open my own thread instead of posting/spamming in different threads. What Im doing basically is testing the progeny of my selected Seedsman Original Haze male and searching for females to use in crosses with him.

I already have found a few females that are showing really good results (Ace's Panama, Ken's GDP, 98Bubba/AWWxPurpLMI) and have selected a few that are waiting to make seeds (Deep Chunk & Black Kandahar, Cantaloupe pheno)

I mainly do look for incense, but also for growth, medicinal value and non racy psychedelic highs.

Actually Im also testing 10 seeds of the Seedsman Original Haze repro I made. I have no time and no room for them, but I want to know how they perform. They will be kept in party cups as long as possible and only 1-2 females will be flowered till the end, if any.

JohnnyChicago

Ken's GDP
picture.php

Kens GDP X Original Haze
picture.php

picture.php