What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXCELLENT SATIVA HYBRID: VIGOROUS, HIGH YIELDING, TASTY, WITH A POWERFUL, DEEP AND PSYCHEDELIC EFFECT. EASY TO GROW, BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/panama-x-bangi-haze-feminizada.html

Panama x Bangi Haze combines our best and more balanced parental plants of both strains, already classic and highly worked sativa hybrids in depth by themselves, combining their best features in this very refined F1 hybrid between american and african sativas, that almost has it all.

Excellent strong structure, very vigorous, branchy and easy to handle. The flower density, yield and resin production are very high. Consistently producing plants with THC levels around 20 %.

Very complex sativa terpene profile: floral, musky, lemon, sweet carrots, aniseed and incense.... that combines the best african and central american sativa aromas.

Very complex sativa effect: psychedelic, euphoric, creative and crazy, as well as dreamy. Very good quality and long lasting.

One of the best F1 sativa hybrids we have produced among our most classic varieties in the last 3 years.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.
AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
80 % SATIVA / 20 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 10-11 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: 3ER WEEK OF OCTOBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 15-23 %

GENETICS: 10th generation Panama Goddess x 8th generation Bangi Haze F29. Both are our tastier, more balanced and representative female parental plants of Panama and Bangi Haze.

STRUCTURE: Excellent sativa structure. Very vigorous, branchy and hardy sativa, yet easy to handle.

BOUQUET: Complex terpene profile: floral, musky and lemony with incense, sweet carrots and anissed ... that combines the best sativa aromas from central Africa and America.

HIGH: Very complex sativa effect: psychedelic, euphoric, creative and crazy, as well as dreamy. Very good quality and long lasting.

GROWING TIPS

Panama x Bagi Haze shows its best qualities when it is grown indoors, or outdoors in warm climates with low humidity in flowering, due to the incredible size and density that its flowers can reach in the last 2/3 parts of the end of the flowering. This F1 consistently produces plants of excellent yield of very high yield and outstanding quality.

We recommend warm temperatures between 27-24 ° C for the whole growing cycle, especially indoors. Low moisture levels of 30-40% and good ventilation during flowering are recommended, to ensure the best quality and yield that this great sativa offers.

Indoors, this hybrid starts the first month of flowering defining the budsites. The flowering explodes around 5th-6th weeks of flowering, producing huge colas of high size with many fresh white pistils. Finally, after 60-65 days of flowering and under proper growing conditions, this sativa hybrid can produce a third reflowering, which when it is properly matured brings the flowers to an even higher level of yield, resin production, terpene quality, and complexity, strength and length of the effect.

We recommend average NPK feeding for the 4 weeks of life, then slightly stronger for the end of the growing stage and at the start of the flowering. If the plants produce a third reflowering, and under proper growing conditions then we recommend to provide stronger NPK feeding until it starts to fully ripen.

Attachments

• PanamaBangiHaze.jpg
    PanamaBangiHaze.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud3.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 308
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 327
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud2.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 outdoorbud2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 bud maturing3.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 bud maturing3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 416
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze before harvest.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze before harvest.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 405
  • Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 end of August.jpg
    Panama Diosa x Bangi Haze F29 end of August.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 382

The Hatter

Veteran
Beautiful looking strain. I remember when I discovered your work years ago that I thought it was a shame Bangi Haze hadn't seen much in the way of crosses.

A question about the third reflowering: Is this something common to the Panama line? I created my own hybrid of Panama x Jack Herer and I noticed that right when it looks like it's going to start finishing up at about the 9 week mark it all of sudden gets another burst of flowering and resin production. This late burst of flowering generally comes in with a wave of fox tailing on what were otherwise normal compact shaped buds. This is also when the plant really starts to frost up and adds lime to it's aroma. I've always wondered about this strange behavior and after reading what you said here about Bangi x Panama, I wonder if this is what is what's going on with my own Panama cross?

The Hatter

Veteran
Hi The Hatter,

Yes, the third reflowering (especially indoors) is a Panama trait ;)

That's good to know. All this time I had assumed I was giving them too much nitrogen in late flower which was triggering the odd burst of re-flowering. I do also grow indoors. In the future I will know to up the nitrogen rather than cutting it when they reach the point where that final wave of flowering occurs.

Strangely enough, the Panama girl I used to run didn't show this trait, but the half breed Jack x Panama children of my big Panama male do.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shadowsfall,

Thank you very much for supporting our latest limited editions :)

I've been following your thread and i appreciate you also ome to the thread of each limited edition to share and discuss your first hand experience about each one.

Your 3 Panama Goddess x Bangi Haze #F29 F1 plants look very Panama dominant, that's for sure. If you can elaborate a bit more about the aromas that the different plants are producing (especially when they are closer to their maturation) then i think i will be able to comment more about their differences, but i think the last and most valid evaluation will be when you harvest them, cure them and smoke them for a few months.

They look lovely and anticipating great results, well done! ;)

Thx for replying Dubi #1 and 3 have a sweet lemon floral aroma while #2 is a sour lemon bam in your face aroma will definitely keep u updated fantastic work you have done with these ltd editions can't wait to try all your catalog I tell everyone about you guys top notch thx ace seeds

Little update on these all have developed an earthy lemon incense smell when buds are squeezed #1 and 3 are foxtailing big buds but less dense still little floral aroma while #2 is quite dense and little to no foxtail

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I've been dying to try this one for some time now. I grew a Panama fem last year and didn't do the poor thing justice, but it was a majestic and forgiving plant even in my newbie hands. I would visit several times a day for a stem rub and then later in flower for a tickle under her skirt for that lemon blast. I like how the aroma clings to your mustache for quite a while after..anyhow the bangi haze cross looks freaking awesome and my little one is basking under t5s right now along with a Purple Mexican from cbg. Gonna be a fun holiday this year.

Koondense

Veteran
Nice healthy plant you got there :)
Looks panama dominant but maybe too early to tell.
I suggest some lst and support for bloom, my pangis tend to have serious stretch and buds get too heavy for somehow thin branches.
There's plenty of time for adjustments.

Good luck and enjoy your Pangi ;)

Cheers

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks Koondense. I've read all your threads through several times and have been itching to try the Pangi for some time as a consequence. :) Also followed your progress through the TSC offerings when I was running my Red Afro and Bisho Purple this spring. I have the Durbakistan too and wonder how you found that? Did I miss a test report?

I seem to be running the same or similar lights as you. I have two Timber 30 inch units with Cree 3590s in one and Vero 7s in the other.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thx for replying Dubi #1 and 3 have a sweet lemon floral aroma while #2 is a sour lemon bam in your face aroma will definitely keep u updated fantastic work you have done with these ltd editions can't wait to try all your catalog I tell everyone about you guys top notch thx ace seeds

Little update on these all have developed an earthy lemon incense smell when buds are squeezed #1 and 3 are foxtailing big buds but less dense still little floral aroma while #2 is quite dense and little to no foxtail

Hi Shadowsfall,

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your growing experience with us :)

The mostly lemony aromas come from in a stronger way from Panama Goddess mother. Bangi Haze F29 has a more floral musky kind of aroma, although Bangi Haze line also produces a good amount of lemony scented plants, but the Panama parental plant used in this cross would be my bet as a source of strong lemony aromas in your plants.

Guess you harvested them a few weeks ago ...
What's your opinion of their smoke after a bit of curing ? ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Don't get me too seriously but i think i remember dubi once said the sativa/indica ratio in the descriptions is describing the effect rather than the genetics.

Cheers