What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

El Timbo

Day 55 - I have 3 of these, all of the same clone. Would I be right in thinking she resembles the panama more than some of the other plants in this thread?

picture.php

About 50g mapa cob after sweating

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
06c027d46c4b71d76aa44a58f70e1d8d_1999675.jpg

[/FONT]

second cob for organics mapa
3h sauna and then rolling baking paper and plastic warp about 60C 3h
dont use vacum give dry freely 20C airy place

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ss[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
sss

[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Xochi,

Happy to hear you liked Malawi x Panama so much ;)
This F1 really carries the trippiness, very long lasting effects and desirable flowering traits of the best Killer Malawis, but with much better terpenes than straight Malawi.

This is my favourite strain from my last grow, did a few aces. It’s strong and trippy and very long lasting. Very comforting, one of those warm hugs to the brain highs. Even after a couple of hours after the initial intense trippyness has wore off but still feel super nice and high.

I’m getting a menthol lemony spicy taste from mine.

Malawi x Panama fem is sold out although you may still find a few packs left from our official retailers. Malawi x Panama regular version is still available.
We still have a bit of stock left of Panama x Malawi fem in case you are looking for something similar in feminized format,
a regular version of Panama x Malawi limited edition has been released this year too.

We’re these limited edition or going to be restocked?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Panama x Malawi are limited edition. Both regular and feminized Malawi x Panama are permanent catalogue strains.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i see from reports that the high may develop (after some hours lol:D) into a more down type of stoning, does this strain sometimes leave a heavy/ dumbing burnout feeling? or is it just relaxation one might be able to fight through to still be able to complete tasks?

Rory Borealis

Veteran
The lemon scented and carrot plants delivered a very mellow, creative effects. It was really good for puffing before a dinner party or entertaining guests. It lifts you up and takes conversations into unique diversions. Not once did the phenotypes that I grew make me or my friends tired.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
The lemon scented and carrot plants delivered a very mellow, creative effects. It was really good for puffing before a dinner party or entertaining guests. It lifts you up and takes conversations into unique diversions. Not once did the phenotypes that I grew make me or my friends tired.

that's great. suspected ace wouldnt stand for that haha... thanks for the response.

so this one looks like the winner for introspective and creative headspace from what i've gathered... high terpinolene and kinda high caryophyllene... sounds like heaven

El Timbo

i see from reports that the high may develop (after some hours lol:D) into a more down type of stoning, does this strain sometimes leave a heavy/ dumbing burnout feeling? or is it just relaxation one might be able to fight through to still be able to complete tasks?

I've only used one plant of this hybrid - I've found that the high can easily last 4 hours and is great for day time activities and doesn't leave a heavy hangover at the end.

YukonKronic

Always late to the party...MALXPAN grown with vertical 315 lighting..about 7-8 weeks ..the monster is taking over the tent..ridiculous energy and loving low NPK
She's not ready yet,..right?

Nope. Not ready. First page of this thread lists flowering times.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Xochi,

As Benoit correctly pointed out, Malawi x Panama is a permanent catalogue strain while Panama x Malawi is a limited edition.

Both Malawi x Panama fem and Panama x Malawi fem are currently out of stock although you still should be able to find the latest packs available through our official retailers.
It will take us a while until we can produce more feminized stock of both strains.

On the other hand, the regular versions are still available:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/malawipanamastd.html

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/panamaxmalawistandard.html

Is the mal pan limited edition?

Will the fems and regs get restocked on ace website?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Update,

We have brought back to our office the last Malawi x Panama fem packs that we expected to sell during Spannabis fair which was finally canceled,
so we have listed 25 Malawi x Panama fem packs on our website:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/malawipanamafem.html

These will be the very last Malawi x Panama fem packs available until we can produce more stock,
if you are interested in growing Malawi x Panama fem this outdoor season or in your upcoming indoors grows better get some seeds while it is available.