What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DJXX

Veteran
i am getting the clone of the my insane ChemSour that Xray grew out and I just put bout 30 Chem D IBL X (ECSD X Chem D BX2 Garllic pheno) in water...add in the Corey Stardawg cut and Chaco ECSD cut to the mix....who knows what will come of it...be some insane, maybe legendary Chem and Sour crosses..DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

Yeah I am flowering a Corey bush next to my ChemSour to see how they compare... The whole room is ChemSours, GG4s, and one Corey shrub, and one White Cookie Shrub... got one ChemSour stacking up now and stopped stretch at about 4 1/2' and 8 tops that looks like she will be my biggest yet, prob get a QP from a 3 gal bucket... I'll get pics for ya once she fills in a little so it will be like DAMN. But she doesnt need any type of branch support either even though forearm nugz, its crazy. Never had stuff fill in and yield like this. Especially stuff that is the strongest in potency and isn't a 100 day sativa.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
Nice to see insane yielding girls again...can't wait to see the pics of your latest..keep rockn buddy and thanks for helping with this thread..DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

Here ya go... And I will get some Sour xx's posted as soon as I pop em...

All ChemSours....stacking up...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace!
Xray

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
All my seedlings are doing good. Keep forgetting to take pics. This is the boring part anyhow, lol.

X

Xray Kimono

Nice garden Xray!your scrubbers must be working overtime.

This cut just smells like B.O. until chopped and drying... then she smells like something dead and rotting and soured and soggy decomposing out in the rain like the space where a rotten tooth used to be.... along with BO and just that Chemmmy Funk dog poop smell... Very ChemD dominant. But I have some ChemSour(f) x RelentlessWifiGlue(m) that I am about to pop. The daddy was the most sour smelling male out of the pack of Relentless WifiGlues... Which I have a female of that is about to be up for smoke testing... She smells just like SourD and yields well for an OGG4 cross so I wanted to get that crossed with the ChemSour and the GG4 to spread some Sour love back to the Chem...

Man sorry if I am rambling in your thread, I am just dab rambling cause I love your similar quest for that SOUR in stable form...

Peace brother!
Xray

DJXX

Veteran
This cut just smells like B.O. until chopped and drying... then she smells like something dead and rotting and soured and soggy decomposing out in the rain like the space where a rotten tooth used to be.... along with BO and just that Chemmmy Funk dog poop smell... Very ChemD dominant. But I have some ChemSour(f) x RelentlessWifiGlue(m) that I am about to pop. The daddy was the most sour smelling male out of the pack of Relentless WifiGlues... Which I have a female of that is about to be up for smoke testing... She smells just like SourD and yields well for an OGG4 cross so I wanted to get that crossed with the ChemSour and the GG4 to spread some Sour love back to the Chem...

Man sorry if I am rambling in your thread, I am just dab rambling cause I love your similar quest for that SOUR in stable form...

Peace brother!
Xray
love see a side by side of the SourGlue that you will have in ur hands soon and the ChemSour X WIFI Glue...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
More Sour Diesel crosses...from Karma...get to test SFV/TK X Sour Diesel and Headstash x Sour Diesel...there wil be a thread just for those in Karmaland..DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

Oh helll yes. I get to test Karmas Headstash x SD IBL!!!!!! Ohhhhh man... Since I lost my Relentless Diesel Fire Cookie I have been searching through all my cookie beans and my headbanger x fire cookies beans to find a suitable cherry kolache tasting one again,,, I bet I find one in these!!!

Here is that WifiGlue that has the ECSD nose on her... She gets test smoked tomorrow on a fresh head and palate to see if the taste and potency are there, but she is back in to reveg.... Super stinky sour D smeller...

Peace!

Frosy

SD-IBL crosses

SD-IBL crosses

These are a Black Cherry strain crossed with the SD-IBl male, incredible floral clusters exploding in all directions!

Frosy

These are a Black Cherry strain crossed with the SD-IBl male, incredible floral clusters exploding in all directions! Thanks for having me, I'm a long time fan of this strain, great to see how many places it has gone.