What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Purple Haze off in my brain!!!!

Holeshot

OTH

OTH

When did they show sex? what light cycle are you running? Pot size? Nutes? what do you guys feed these 100% sativa's?
Hey mate.. I haven't run any pure haze as yet.!! My PH X M took about 4 weeks to really show any sign of sex under 600w hps. She is a fem of coarse. Don't like giving it up too easy do they.!!!' Ha ha.All mine run at 11/13 hours and are in 10" pots, in coco & perlite. Not sure how many liters that is .!!. Don't don't take it to easy on any strain, either you handle the nutes or your gone. I don't really have time to be make different feeds and worry about fussy plants. PH X Malawi will be a great outdoor plant this season , large ,branchy and covered in buds.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well 24 hours later and still sitting at 5/9 germination ratio on the ACE Old-timers Purple Haze will update with a pic tonight. The 2 other Zamaldelica where I was 2/2 are moving along quickly!

LostTribe

Premium user
Without further ado.....I present to you Purple Haze by Oldtimer and Ace seeds

picture.php

Bless these remaining 4 with some good JuJu and maybe we can give them some added energy and get them to sprout!

picture.php

I also have 2 Zamaldelica that just sprouted looking good so far. The pic sucks I dont have my other lenses over here and cannot focus really great. The OT purple haze already have very noticeable skinny leaflets!

corky1968

Veteran
:woohoo:

You can add more soil along the stems up to 1" from those 1st leaves.
In time roots will form along the stem and your plants will become stronger.

LostTribe

Premium user
:woohoo:

You can add more soil along the stems up to 1" from those 1st leaves.
In time roots will form along the stem and your plants will become stronger.

thanks corky I am aware and plan on it just didnt realize until a few minutes ago that they were getting that tall already...

LostTribe

Premium user
Well its been 6 days in the dirt for the 9 Ace purple OT haze seeds and 5 sprouted. Looks like we won't find anymore survivors as its been 36 hours since the last one sprouted.

LostTribe

Premium user
GOOD JuJu Indeed! 1 more sprouted and is at 1.5 inches!!!! Never thought it would happen but miracles do happen!

Germination 6/9! Gotta leave these in the hands of a friend for a week....hope they make it! I am giving him strict instruction and thinking to put a bit of mulch on them top of the soil to keep them moist longer just incase and I can remove it when I repot....

SourDank

Veteran
Always scary leaving precious beans in the hands of others, especially when they're so young. Fingers crossed for you brother, not to pass my worry onto you lol

LostTribe

Premium user
Probably going with a friend that has atleast grown some cheeba back in the day. He has nice house plants anyway with a 23w cfl and watering 2 x they oughta make it!

Chupacabra1

Subbed!

Thanks for sharing your haze grow with us. I've got some PH seeds myself but just haven't had the time to grow them. I will be watching this grow for sure.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair too. I have some OTH and some Purple Haze, PH x Malawi. Mine are waiting until next year. I will be running some Guatemala and a couple tropical ladies also. I wish you well on this grow. Peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Pulling up a chair too. I have some OTH and some Purple Haze, PH x Malawi. Mine are waiting until next year. I will be running some Guatemala and a couple tropical ladies also. I wish you well on this grow. Peace

farmerlion, unless you are outdoors and are not worried about how tall a plant gets, start the Guatemala and flower clones of it. It is a land race sativa and will stretch like nothing you've ever seen unless you've already grown land race sativas outside.

I put one girl in a 5 gallon pot and ended up with a 10+ foot plant that I finished in a 4' hole all the while struggling to keep her watered and fed. Far too many days I showed up and she was droopy as hell from lack of water.
picture.php

Took some cuts from the bottom of that girl and they were much more manageable from a height standpoint.

Its a wild ride - just want to give you a glimpse of what you are getting into. :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
I am considering going ahead and cloning these before blooming them to aid in keeping them short also. What is the youngest clone anyone has ever taken? I normally wait 6 weeks but would like to get to the phaze quickly.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Made it back finally and all 6 are doing just fine! The Zam's are also good!

Awesome news!!!!

I am considering going ahead and cloning these before blooming them to aid in keeping them short also. What is the youngest clone anyone has ever taken? I normally wait 6 weeks but would like to get to the phaze quickly.

I've taken clones at 30 days with no problems, as long as the stem looks like it is strong enough to handle the process I would proceed no matter how young they are.

Latest posts

Latest posts