What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk IBL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and great job!!! One pure indica coming up!

gonna be an indica beast,
altho, the SB has much more spacing between nodes and the fan leaves are actually kinda long and slender,
so long as i can maintain indica buzz and finish time, i'd like to add more lateral branching and stretch to the gene pool

jefe noche

gonna be an indica beast,
altho, the SB has much more spacing between nodes and the fan leaves are actually kinda long and slender,
so long as i can maintain indica buzz and finish time, i'd like to add more lateral branching and stretch to the gene pool

How many days into flower are you? I have noticed as fast as 47 days on some parts of my Chunks. And when the orange hairs come in the almost look electric.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about 5 weeks, haven't been keeping close track of the days because it's the breeding tent

i know the male is 2 weeks behind the females
and females are about 4-5 weeks in

they won't be done till seeds are dark and mature

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
def NOT deep chunk
these new psuedo troll accounts keep showing up and posting nothing but pics... so strange

Tynehead Tom

guys, whoever this clown is, they are registering new accounts one after another and posting random pics in threads all over icmag. I've been noticing it for a good week or more.

just a stupid troll who obviously has some head problems and must be smoking some real shitty weed to think what they are doing is worth the effort hahaha

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guys, whoever this clown is, they are registering new accounts one after another and posting random pics in threads all over icmag. I've been noticing it for a good week or more.

just a stupid troll who obviously has some head problems and must be smoking some real shitty weed to think what they are doing is worth the effort hahaha

post deleted and troll banned

:angrymod: