What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nikon D3100.... jesusOfCAnnabis

the color is lake michigan//little traverse bay (49770) the black and white is the light house on Whitefish Point in the Upper Peninsula

I especially like the use of fill flash in the first pic. I think the B&W looks a little muddy, I'd have punched up the contrast a bit for dynamic range.

BG2_zpsuxmhf7nk.jpg

BG_zpsxvjdjt9f.jpg

dekabum

Veteran
Great pics Jesusofcannabis!!! I'm a "photographer"... a Canon user (D350. ...a D70... And other old camera no canon... whit film....6X6 Rollei. ... Hasselblad...Mamyia... )

Sorry for my eng

GastroGrower

I've been using a D3100 for almost a year now and love it. There are definitely some higher quality Nikons in the D3xxx line but it is amazing for hobby and semi-professional photography. The video on it is really nice as well.