What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Dubtrog. I have a room that makes thin leaves with low rh and intense light, id say its maybe the sour in it from the dubble, there was a thin leaf male counterpart to this one too so its in there. Does animal cookies have thin leaves in it? It smells just like more cowbell with the spear buds i had last year, but my experience with any cookis is limited.

Tblaze
Its actually backed by scientists studys on plant communication and situational awareness...but still hippy mumbo jumbo lol.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dubtrog. I have a room that makes thin leaves with low rh and intense light, id say its maybe the sour in it from the dubble, there was a thin leaf male counterpart to this one too so its in there. Does animal cookies have thin leaves in it? It smells just like more cowbell with the spear buds i had last year, but my experience with any cookis is limited.

Tblaze
Its actually backed by scientists studys on plant communication and situational awareness...but still hippy mumbo jumbo lol.

Haven't flowered her yet. Clones just rooted for me. You'll see her in my thread before Christmas.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Looking like a hot mess atm bru, got caught up in the soccer at the weekend so walked into a fucking shit show...branches all over from weight etc, need to take clones and clear some veg room. Im sick of buying weeds so some stuff is coming down a week early.

Stand outs are:

Miley 12
Miley 4
Chem unlabeled(very original diesel/daywrecker)
Chem 2, 9, 4 & A.
Queen of soul 1(very genius/apollo13)

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I love all that hot west coast bagseed bru, not the same if you dont find a few seeds and a few nanners.

TheBlaze

My purple envy will throw a few mature seeds every run, for no apparent reason. It just does it.

I've saved one this time. Going to pop it soon and see what's what.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its like watching all these fuckers win the lottery...and im thinking of going full hack and reversing my mums all over eachother.

The list is endless... og chem sour gg ffa princess cookies yadda yadda.. fair play to the lucky fuckers.