What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very nice pics! :) Thanks for sharing them. The Malawi PCK colorful pheno is a real beauty now in October.

Here are some blurry pics (windy day) of a purple Malawi PCK pheno that smells like candy of forest fruits :yummy: taken on 6th October.

I'm very happy so far with the outdoor tests of this limited edition, most of the phenos flower very early, have a good yield, great mold resistance, great aromas and resins .... hope you are enjoying yours! :tiphat:

Attachments

• MP 37 I cola 6 de Octubre.jpg
    MP 37 I cola 6 de Octubre.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 93
  • MP 37 I bud 6 de Octubre.jpg
    MP 37 I bud 6 de Octubre.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 98
  • MP 37 I bud2 6 de Octubre.jpg
    MP 37 I bud2 6 de Octubre.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 92

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Another beautiful purple Malawi x PCK mother, flowering in early October, being tested outdoors organically from clone, almost guerrilla style.

This is a bigger, longer flowering pheno, with more Malawi influence in the flowering progress. Of course, the colors and forest fruit aromas coming from the PCK are more than evident as well, delightful :yummy:

Attachments

• Malawi PCK early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK early Oct.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Malawi PCK colas2 early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK colas2 early Oct.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Malawi PCK cola5 early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK cola5 early Oct.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Malawi PCK cola4 early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK cola4 early Oct.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Malawi PCK cola3 early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK cola3 early Oct.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Malawi PCK cola early Oct.jpg
    Malawi PCK cola early Oct.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 122

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
More Malawi x PCK being tested this year outdoors, this time in a greenhouse.

Thank you very much to friend sr. bogavant for taking these beautiful pics, and thanks also to the grower for sharing them with us. :) :yes:

Attachments

• Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno4.jpg
    Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno4.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Malawi x PCK Boga cola.jpg
    Malawi x PCK Boga cola.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola2.jpg
    Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola3.jpg
    Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola4.jpg
    Malawi x PCK Boga purple pheno cola4.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 162

MadMac

far beyond driven...
amazing plant & so beautiful !
must be a very happy grower...
well done!
next season i try it outdoors...
M.:tiphat:

B

blue_tick

excellent job with the strain. madmac he has to be happy with that lady.

i will for sure do her again next season

thanks for sharing

peace

wingdings

Veteran
Beautiful Get Mo! Interesting about the cedarwood aroma, could be a powerful lady if she's got the Malawi influence. I have a good feeling about these, performed better than anything else in my little outdoor space.:tiphat:
Terrible weather coming through so they had to come down.
picture.php
picture.php

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Um, so yes, I just sampled a test bud of this strain - taken about a week ago- probably about day 58 of 12/12. Erm...'bout the most descriptive word that came to me regarding my condition was that I was "glorked." Phew! I hadn't partaken of cannabis for about seven days and wanted to celebrate my return in style. I have had Malawi and it was one of my favs amongst favs but I had not yet tried PCK and wanted to give it a look-see. First, my body melted. Then I felt -um- both large and small at the same time. I was way too comfortable to move without breaking through a G or two of gravity. It certainly has legs - body/mind thoroughly glorked still. Very powerful medicine and not for operating heavy machinery unless you want to have a whole lot of fun.

She's further down the line now - about 64 or so days. I'm gonna let her go a bit longer - started to flush after walking her down nutritionally slowly. Pictures soon - she's glstening under the light - the trichs make the buds look white. The buds look quite done but there are still plenty of "clear" trichs and no amber as of yet. This is the real thing.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Train Comin' Round the Bend...

Train Comin' Round the Bend...

Hey all...
Well, here's some photos of this gem. Her trichome production is wondrous. The buds are huge and rock hard - although, as you can see, the knuckles on her top foxtailed into frozen sand worms. Never no mind...As I said in the post above, I sampled a small bud taken last week and I was totally devastated (in a very good way). The buds kinda look like cute ol' jumpin' cholla - but they promise to be MUCH more kind! What an effin' beauty!!!!! It's interesting, there are no pistil to speak of (except the ones erupting from the sand worms) on top. At the same time, the trichs don't look all that mature - there are plenty of cloudy ones but there are also a fair number of clear. I have started flushing but I'm figuring she can go another week or so - feel free to offer you opinions. In the meantime, hope you enjoy!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Macro_5.jpg
    Macro_5.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Macro_6.jpg
    Macro_6.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Top_1.jpg
    Top_1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Top_2.jpg
    Top_2.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 125
  • whole_5.jpg
    whole_5.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Macro_4.jpg
    Macro_4.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Macro_2.jpg
    Macro_2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Macro_1.jpg
    Macro_1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 114

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Harvest Day!

Harvest Day!

Hey all...Well, she's down - Day 77 of 12/12. I miss her beautiful presence in my small Garden already. May we meet again shortly however. It'll be a very sweet reunion, I bet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MalPCK_WholeBud1.jpg
    MalPCK_WholeBud1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 123
  • MalPCK_WholeBud2.jpg
    MalPCK_WholeBud2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 78.9 KB · Views: 155
  • MalPCK_WholeTop1.jpg
    MalPCK_WholeTop1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 137
  • MalPCK_WholeHarvest2.jpg
    MalPCK_WholeHarvest2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 143
  • MalPCK_WholeHarvest3.jpg
    MalPCK_WholeHarvest3.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 128

mikeandnaomi

Great looking malawi x paki. We got 2 green pheno and after a couple weeks in the jar - it has started smelling fruity and the potency went WAY up...Did gift a seed to a friend who grew out a very nice purple m x p.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Congrats on your great Ace garden, mikeandnaomi. How long -approximately- did you let the Mal x PCK go in flower? Thanks for the kind words!

mikeandnaomi

June 1st they went from seedling to small outdoor container. The container before the 20 gallon. #1 went to Oct 18th with flowering outdoors starting around beginning august for most varieties. 11 weeks and #2 went a little over 12 weeks. Keep in mind though - outdoor and indoor photo periods are not exactly the same.

After a nice long dry it smoked well. After forgetting about it for a couple weeks - I crack a jar and the fantastic aroma hits me. Fruity - and the high was complex - the buds tight and solid. The high long lasting. Potency seems to be getting better in many ways as it ages. With a heavy yield this plant gives you can really keep some of this in your curing jars and get that 6 month to 8 month special deluxe experience.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
respect mayan!!!!
what a beauty... and so much sugar... wow
mine looked totally different... more PCK and smaller flowers...
but it's also very powerful... and the ice water hash from her is pure medicine ;-)
still have 3 beans... and will give it a try again...
M.:tiphat: