What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE - experimental micro sativas

R

rüdiger

Then Am3test1 Day36, starting the color thing,
and Am3test2 Day11 in 0,5l soil+EWC:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

R

rüdiger

Am4test1 Day23:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Am5test1 Day43, she is veeeery sticky can't describe her smell its total-floral, like a greenhouse of different roses

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

R

rüdiger

Sorry now I understand this foto upload:biggrin:

The last Bangi Haze "B5test1 Day6" to be tested.
I really hope shes a she...:
picture.php

Compare Malawi and Am4 leaf structure:
picture.php

2x Am2, 4x Am1, ~80ml soil p.pl., test for fun:biggrin: Day1:
picture.php

R

rüdiger

M1 - Killer Malawi ???

M1test1 Day57

She smells like before, just getting stronger -
mix sweet rotten flesh with wet old wood and cover it with aged marine grease @ 45°C. Its not a "nice" smell but I cant stop.
As the Z1 she has some kind of "magic", I havent seen before growing MJ...hats off ACE!!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
I have some awesome homemade crosses that are micro sativas ,that are ready to come down tomarrow ,if I was the type to post photos ,I would ,most would not belive the size of the buds on these plants ,just awesome ,......nice work btw

R

rüdiger

Z1

The seedmom started to autoflower, so I rootpruned again - also her small clone mom to be preventive... def. on the "Zamalish" side.
I HOPE that I can keep this trait under control - dont want to loose her now.
I will show some mom pic later...

Z1test1 Day44, Ec 0,9 passive perlite hydro 0,3l, fasciated mutant:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Z1test2 Day42, soil+EWC - lime green beauty:
picture.php
picture.php

R

rüdiger

EWC only, Z1test3 Day35:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Z1test4 Day25, coco - she's slow, dont likes it:

picture.php

Z1test5,6,7 - soil again ;-) :
picture.php

WGardener

Beautiful stuff! I like your little experiments with just perlite, coco etc. I usually try something fun on the side too, because it can teach you so much.

(btw latest pics aren't showing to me – latest post with pics visible is from 03-23-2014, 08:33 PM)

R

rüdiger

In my understanding the autoflower trait of zamal is controlled by available rootspace and flower/growth -hormone level in plant.

I veg all my mothers with 12on 5,25off 1,5on 5,25off, the 1,5hours of light in middle of night keep their hormone level in a vegetative stage.

When the Zamal taproot reaches a "wall", it signals the plant to start flowering as there will be no more soil and nutes to gain size and flower correctly.

When you now take of that "tap(s)" and repeat it everytime she gets "bound" , there is(in theory) no chance to flower!

This will also make the moms "real bonsai"!

M1 seedmom before:
attachment.php

M1 root pruned, cut down:

picture.php

M1 pruned, Z1 before:
picture.php

both today:
picture.php

30x M1, 10x Z1 cuttings taken from prune action:
picture.php

R

rüdiger

This is AM5, i have missed to show...am5 test1 day43 +46:
picture.php
picture.php
day48:
picture.php
picture.php
49:
picture.php

This was yesterday, she has a very strong! - fresh floral smell(rose) and is super sticky now. much better yielder compared to AM # 1,2,3 .I like this one! Thank you!

R

rüdiger

and her sister Am4 test1 day23:

picture.php

Day 29:

picture.php

see the resin starting on fans? :dance013:
Her leaf struc. is more indica than Am5 but she stretched even more. I think this is expression of the low light level (<25w sq.ft.), to which each strain/pheno reacts different.

I started the ACE mix more to get a general "feeling" about diff. plants in my setup, as i have some more ACE Sativas (beside the Malawi and Zamaldelica fem. growing right now) to try out in near future.
But those girls really show their beauty right now, so others have to wait until I'm sure which to save of them...

Am3 test1
Day 42:
picture.php

This is a 42day finisher, very low yield but this could be dialed in little better.
I'll let her ripen some more day but shes good to go right now.
nice smells of cookie
Her coloration make me speechless - its spring-time right know:biggrin:

R

rüdiger

welcome to little africa:biggrin:

Malawi:
attachment.php

Zamaldelica:
attachment.php

system:dance013:chaos
attachment.php

Last edited:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Very nice little grow ! I've always wondered how would these sativas perform in a SOG...
Let us know the yields at the end !
All the best, HJ. :smoke:

R

rüdiger

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]@Cannablis:tiphat:, all flowers are from clone direct to 12/12 after root shows,
those veggig are mama or peparing for outdoor...

@Husky:tiphat:,
AM1 test1 yield 2,4g; AM2 test1 3,1g
AM3 test1, cut her yesterday and all the rest still going strong
The Sativas (Z1,M1,AM5+4) will outyield them by far.

Malawi has extreme vigor she just exploded after
being rootpruned hard, could provide like 50 cuts again.
dont be fooled by scale;)
[/FONT]
attachment.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Last edited: