What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
To be honest, I dont time anything... I germinate with my barley seeds, I use a pie tin and have a cloth I fold in half into which I germinate barley for sprouted seed teas, on top of this I place a threadbare dishcloth quarter into which I place my seeds.... Keeping the whole lot moist, but never underwater..... as they crack and the taproot begins to emerge I place them in soil 1/4 inch deep very lightly packed with a finger.

I allow the barley to begin to sprout BEFORE i place my cannabis seeds. barley seed coats have growth INHIBITORS.... after they begin to sprout they give off growth hormones... I take advantage of those growth hormones from the barley to soak my cannabis.... also before i moisten seed I have some 400 grit auto sandpaper that i scuff slightly my seed. Using these methods I have near perfect germination rates..... Timing on the other hand, I couldn't guess.... usually not long at all.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seafour..how long did ur ravnus and halo 2x take to germ ? I put 20+ seeds. straight on soil its been 4 days and nada.. The seeds seemed small to me.

Hope you meant IN soil.
Most have 80-90% germ rate and usually pop in 3-5 days
planted into soil at 1/2 inch deep.

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
Thanks SG I really enjoyed watching the nocturnals grow. Next years outdoor I'm going to grow a goblin girl S1. Stay tuned for a 5 pound bitch.

dcd

dcd

I've got a monster DCD just starting flowering. Just flipped a week ago. My tent just gets smaller by the day so I've decided to go back to the closet for flowering which is more than double the tent size. So while I'm at it i figured i might as well tp into one of those deep plastic storage totes. Gonna do the same with my twisty leaf GQ. I'll post somebefore and after pics later tonight.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Interesting thread so far... nice pics :)

Answer to a question from a few pages back is that their is the option of having a private social group...but that is only available to senior members and site supporters that have gained our trust over time :)

Also, there is another issue of the International Cannagraphic coming out soon... an eMagazine to continue the tradition of educating and informing growers. If anyone has something they'd like to contribute, photos, short stories, reviews, or letters to the editor, now is the time to send them in... you can leave messages on my Visitor page and somewhere there is a thread in the announcements you can also get ahold of me...

Happy growing to all of you!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I appreciate the rapid response Payaso, We will do what we must to maintain our good standing. Hopefully we can earn our social group rapidly.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buds
Some old shots to show our work.

Goblin queen
Goblin girl(Afgooey x blue widow) x Dark queen(blackwater x the purps - pheno 1)
Twisted leaf pheno at chop time.

This Plant weighed at nearly 13 ozs.
Fresh, it smells of mango and peaches.
Dried with a mango/berry smell.

Tastes of a light hashy grape flavor.

High is one of the best I've experienced.

More to come, as we are all about growing high quality new hybrids.
Though we mix chit-chat in between.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same plant later that day

Dry and ready to puff

I'll post up more later, something different of course.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U katz and kittens got game, and great ganja.... might i recommend U all step out side U'r own little world of these few threads..... and venture out in to the vast knowledge that is icmag....
IE: U will all gain better acceptance and involvement... by becoming well involved in other areas of our forums, and community.... thus, TRULY contributing.... not just building U'r own little fortress of solitude.......to compare notes and crack jokes that only U get....

enjoy the place for ALL that it is.... spread U wings... and embrace the place...
it's not just U'r new hideout.......

just a thought