What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sin city seeds **SINMINT COOKIES**

Im not a tester for sincity seeds, but here is some sinmint cookies. I got the bean from Castle seeds. planted only one, ordered three feminized. this is her @30 days from planting. nice and dark with big fat leaves. anybody know what phenotype this is going to be (gotdank)?.ill be taking clones off of her in a week or so. Ill be growing in a coco/perlite mix, about 50/50. nutes in using will be floraduo A and B with bcuzzz bloom enhancer, a 10 10 booster, ph up, and some floralicios plus. lighting will be a dual 600 watt hood and ballast over a 5 x 4 tray. watering be be done by hand for now. and my trays have drains that drain to the outside. any sugestions on how to top feed drain to waste would be appreciated. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 22
hey here is an update.. SINMINT COOKIES

hey here is an update.. SINMINT COOKIES

Ill be taking clones in a few days. sinmint @36 days from seed.

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 22
sinmint@40 days from seed. its looking good . going to clone her tomorrow then off to flower with her!!!! :wave:

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18

kwonic

I would really like to know how the plants turned out, I was looking at this strain and wondered how the seed form would turn out. Do you really think they hermi'd out?