What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLP´s Sour Kush in coco @ 48 days

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Second run in coco with this bitch...shes my grail.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pics taken from this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=238028

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Oh how nice she looks for 48 days
Thanks man

looks very nice , keep it sour for power
Word Shawk...thanks for stopping by

dankdiggydank! Bet there smells very good in there.
Is it Sdog straight from JLP?
Heya Riot. It smells absolutely great in there. This is the stinkiest weed i have ever experienced, and you can tripple bag it all you want. This stuff permeates brick walls! This is a cut i selected from the F1´s he made back in the day...been rockin it ever since, and hopefully we will never part.

Looks great, congrats for finding your grail.
Thanks and thanks for stopping by:tiphat:

Stay Safe

T

Tjsleaf_1817

Lookn frostyy. I just did a run of Sour Kush and they are the besst growin plants. Soo many tops, my best pheno had like 20 tops and the canopy stays so even..great pics.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Thx for info. Had a couple buds a year ago, they smelled olskool catpissy like with some deep dark funk. My friend said "thats how my mom used to smell"! cracked me up.
Still have some F3. Hope they're still good

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
veri nice lookin buds bro, i grow sk last year and one of more potent grass i ever smoke , tasty was so good and high so HIGH... yield crazy well!!!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lookn frostyy. I just did a run of Sour Kush and they are the besst growin plants. Soo many tops, my best pheno had like 20 tops and the canopy stays so even..great pics.
Thanks for checking in..yea this is a great plant...did you run the DNA version, or were you as lucky as me and many others, that got blessed by JLP?

Thx for info. Had a couple buds a year ago, they smelled olskool catpissy like with some deep dark funk. My friend said "thats how my mom used to smell"! cracked me up.
Still have some F3. Hope they're still good
You should crack em man...cant go wrong with John´s gear.

Looks really nice, F.A.M. - how many beans you sprout to find her?

dank.Frank
Heya famalam...i popped 5. Got 2 males and 3 very different female phenos. Lucky me eh? lol.

Very very nice!!! Looking forward to seeing her progress. Definitely looks like a keeper
Gracias GO...i wish more ppl could sample her...if the original Headband cut is anywhere near this good...i can understand why shes so popular.

veri nice lookin buds bro, i grow sk last year and one of more potent grass i ever smoke , tasty was so good and high so HIGH... yield crazy well!!!
Hey KW..yup JLP killed it with this one too.

Frosty little gal,congrats. Not a big yielded though at all, huh?
Thanks for lookin...shes actually a nice yielder...at least she normally is. Its hard for me to tell now, cause im not used to seeing her grown bush style, or in coco for that matter. But as a sog plant, she is my best yielder.

Looks bomb..keep up the good work!
Thanks man

Heres some more shots from day 58:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

Latest posts

Latest posts