What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Widow, OG#18, Emerald Jack and Delahaze Grow

autoflowercup

Ok so I buried my seeds after they germed into small pots.

Medium- Promix
Nutes- Grotek and AN
4x4 tent
450 cfm out
120 in
vertical fan
600w hps flower and t5 fluorescent lighting (veg)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20120718-00887.jpg
    IMG-20120718-00887.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20120715-00885.jpg
    IMG-20120715-00885.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

autoflowercup

All except the Emerald jack had sprouted above the soil when I woke up this morning will wait patiently for her to come up while the other 3 are sitting in front of the fan waiting for the lights in the veg room to come on.

thefanfx

let's the party started :)

update us with weekly with more pics m8

i wanna see this Blue Widow in flowering :)

i'll follow your post as well :)

GL

M

Mtn Dew

Im in to watch start to finish saw beauties of the blue widow on youtube

autoflowercup

There will be lots of pics just nothing to look at right now except a few small seedlings. Emerald Jack still hasnt risen above the soil as of yet. The others are doing just fine.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i have a blue widow as well....just popped her a couple weeks ago...she is pretty slow compared to the other strains i am running....

i hope you dont mind...
CTZ6z.jpg

we can compare, this will be fun...i guess im just about 10days or so ahead of you.

budman678

Veteran
Hey budman sounds great to m, are you going to be taking any clones of her or doing any training?

i am going to be doing HEAVY training. lots of bending, topping to have an equally distributed main hub of energy and even canopy. gonna be finishing them in 5 gallon geopots, with about %50 supersoil

i will also be giving out cuts to friend to hold on to and play with. i havent ever asked for them back. found some great phenos over the year but never really labeled the cuts and gave them out to friends. i plan to be smart about it for here on out. label them and have friends keep track. much easier this way...

i love poppin seeds

autoflowercup

First photo update girls just woke up on day 12 from seed.

OG#18
attachment.php

Delahaze
attachment.php

Blue Widow
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20120730-00907.jpg
    IMG-20120730-00907.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20120730-00908.jpg
    IMG-20120730-00908.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20120730-00909.jpg
    IMG-20120730-00909.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 8

floralheart

Veteran
Sorry to hear they jacked you for your emeralds.

I had that bean on my brain too (ET). Waiting on the Blue Widow freebies. Everybody must be busy with the Olympics.

budman678

Veteran
here is my bluewidow...doing some HEAVY training....i fucking love dinafem

UqSw1.jpg

surbum420

Be sure to clone that blue widow. I got one free seed and made the mistake of not cloning it. Was more focused on cloning my paid for genetics. Well that blue widow ended up being the densest, frostiest plant in my whole room. reeks of blueberry funk. solid buds all the way down to the bottom of the plant. Bud to leaf ratio is just ridiculous. Since it looks nothing like any of the pics Ive seen of blue widow online, if I bought a pack I probably wouldn't find it again. Kicking myself right now.

autoflowercup

budman she looks good. surbum i wouldnt dream of not cloning her.

sure does suck about getting jacked on the emeralds as well i was looking forward to her.

M

Mtn Dew

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smdaDvA7uIU[/YOUTUBEIF]

G

Guest 315072

buy another pack bro.. i did the same thing.. and now my blue widow 2 is fuckin better then the 1st !!!! the genetics are just bomb for some reason its sick bud.. i wish breeders gave more genetic info!

autoflowercup

MtnDew... whats all that about? kind of looks like spam and possible link to something i really dont want?

Live2gro These beans are being given away free by many seedbanks. for sure I'd like a few phenos but at the moment im more inclined to pick up something I dont have and snag my blue widow's thru the free promos. Most of the properties you are looking for probably rely on pheno selection?

Latest posts

Latest posts