What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Meao Thai F3 & Pure Purple Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm watching this ..I'm REALLY interested in the purple haze and purple haze hybrids ..
I have a question what is ace seeds most trippy strain ? I don't care if it's 20 week flower I just don't wanna wait forever for something mediocre In high ..

Hello silverhazefiend,

You can not go wrong with Malawi, Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica or Panama. They are very powerful and consistent. And the flowering time is not so long like hazes or other pure tropical sativas.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here's the green haze x thai F3s about a month later. As you can see, they're getting huge and shows zero sign of slowing down. There are two plants in the mess below, one is more hazey and the other more thai though they're remarkably uniform.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking excellent Terpene. Lord love the LED given the hot weather this summer. Another couple of months, and things are going to be very interesting.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice bush Terpene :)

Tropical sativas like Green Haze Thai start to flower slowly, especially when they are flowering for the first time from seed. Usually they start to form clearly budsites after 6-7 weeks of real flowering and pack weight after 3-4 months of flowering. Im sure you are going to tame her ;)

Terpene

Veteran
Pure Purple OTH on day 1 of flower:
picture.php

Green Haze x Thai left, Purple Haze right. Both plants are the same age, but the purple haze required 5 more weeks of veg to catch up to the haze x thai. The purple haze is on a platform 14 inches off the floor.
picture.php

Pure Purple OTH on day 1 of flower:
View Image

Green Haze x Thai left, Purple Haze right. Both plants are the same age, just the green haze x thai is about 5 weeks ahead of the purple - the purple haze is on a platform 14 inches off the floor.
View Image

Impressive job as usual Terpene.Probably wouldn't have tried any of these types of Sativa's if I hadn't seen you do it first.

Can't rep you anymore.Really looking forward to seeing how finish these gals.Take care and be safe my friend:tiphat:

Terpene

Veteran
Green Haze Thai f3s at 10.5 weeks. Dubi isn't kidding about these smelling good. I was expecting sandalwood-haze, but its more like capri sun or some tropical mixed drink..

Thai side:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Haze Side:
picture.php

picture.php

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Awesome looking sativas, congrats man !
Can't wait to see this grow finished...
Good luck with the grow !
Peace, HJ.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Haze Thai f3s at 10.5 weeks. Dubi isn't kidding about these smelling good. I was expecting sandalwood-haze, but its more like capri sun or some tropical mixed drink..

Looking real sexy Terpene ;) The Green Haze Thai F3 you are growing comes from my favourite Green Haze Thai F2 mother from past season, not only she had the best high but she also had a very different and desirable floral/ ripe tropical fruit aroma, not the more typical spicy/woody/incensey haze aroma.

I found her very interesting so i produced the F3 generation using this mum. Green Haze Thai available for the past year comes from the same stock.

Terpene

Veteran
14 weeks in and still truckin, figure 4-6 weeks to go..

picture.php

Haze Side
picture.php

Thai Side
picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
How's that pure purple doin?

Of the three I had, two were male (the little one and stocky big one). The remaining pure purple haze is at about week 2 of flowering based on pistils - but in reality its at 8 weeks, it took 6 weeks to show pistils.

I attribute this to my huge containers (4gal -> 10gal with 11.5Day/12.5Night), high nitrogen content in the soil and 20/4 veg cycle.

It's very healthy, but its a weak plant - real spindly/viney branches with floppy leaves. I feel like this plant should be grown on a trellis as if it were pole beans or something. I am holding off on pics of it till it forms more than fluff, figure another month or so.

Not trying to insult Ace in anyway when I say this: POTH x Thais from ACE are a much stronger plant than the purple old timers haze. For those looking for an easy to grow/extremely vigorous purple haze, I would tend to point you to the purple haze x thai as POTH is a less forgiving, nute sensitive and slower growing. That said, POTH my most prized plant in flower right now.

Looking real sexy Terpene ;) The Green Haze Thai F3 you are growing comes from my favourite Green Haze Thai F2 mother from past season, not only she had the best high but she also had a very different and desirable floral/ ripe tropical fruit aroma, not the more typical spicy/woody/incensey haze aroma.

I found her very interesting so i produced the F3 generation using this mum. Green Haze Thai available for the past year comes from the same stock.

Beautiful plants Terpene!

Dubi is the Green Haze Thai F3 that you like so much the same one available at the boo?