What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem Deep Sweet Grapefruit - Day 50

Pomodoro

Thanks to Dinafem for these seeds, this is the keeper pheno.

Easygrow, vigorous, smelly, sweet and tasty. Nice buzz, and enjoyable to see all those trichs...the macros were taken with my Canon mpe-65 macro lens.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smile

Could you describe the buzz from the Sweet Deep Grapefruit.. Does it have the feel good euphoria the Sweet Tooth line is known for?

Last edited:

Pomodoro

The buzz is quite pleasant, it has body while having a nice sativa kick to the brain. I think it could be good medical bud for daytime. ill smoke it first thing tomorrow and report back on a clear head. I did get a touch of almost paranoia off one of the phenos....

Hindica

Thanks for sharing the photos and description of this strain. Nice macros, and the plant looks great. This strain is one of Dinafem's i'm considering for an outdoor run. I'm choosing from Dinafem and Nirvana for this season.

Pomodoro

@Hindica - I cannot fault Dinafem, all strains Ive grown out were awesome, and special, found more than a few keepers. Aside from the Deep Sweet Grapefruit, I also have keepers from their Cheese, and Critical+. I would like to run more of their strains, a buddy has popped their blue widow and loves it. The Deep Sweet Grapefruit is outstanding, every pheno was totally crusted in trichomes.

Pomodoro

I have a technique I use to reduce stretch and get pistils , consequently everything finishes about a week earlier in my garden by calender days. I leave the plants in darkness for about 36hours right before the flip. seems to shock the plants into making pistils within a day or two. This SDGF was taken around 55 by calender days.

Pomodoro

I should also mention the dried bud from the SDGF is extremely dense. It seems like it would be a good production strain for those inclined in that direction. Other growers asked if the nug had been produced with co2, which it had not....

plus a sativa-ish bud that produces like an indica, and has some medicinal effects on the body is always a hit with the masses....

I have a technique I use to reduce stretch and get pistils , consequently everything finishes about a week earlier in my garden by calender days. I leave the plants in darkness for about 36hours right before the flip. seems to shock the plants into making pistils within a day or two. This SDGF was taken around 55 by calender days.

this sounds interesting, great looking plant

Pomodoro

i wake n baked with the SDGF pheno in the photos, I didnt feel euphoric. Just a nice pleasant sativa-ish buzz. It wasnt overly strong. But it takes a lot for me to get rocked even in the morning. its nice, tasty, functional bud, that has a lot of bag appear, good yield, easy grow. looks great in photos. all the trim has tonnes of sugar so good for processing later on.

Sky high

I had a lots of plants what have really knock out effect, probable indica phenos.. but I also found some phenos with sativaish effect. I think it's really potent weed btw and smelly too, very fruity, very strong odour.

maybe you should grow some more of it.

peace, Sky bro

Latest posts

Latest posts