What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

gkn

thanks for the words pebble!

guerrilla, vanvulpen, i think the only way you can force them to finish outdoors in those latitudes is to start them indoors (maybe straight from 12/12), and then transplant it outdoors in greenhouse also controlling the photoperiod doesn't exceed 12 hours of light.
they only showed pistils when natural photoperiod got to 12/12...

saludos!

C

charlie garcia

Below 13:30 hours of daylenght they will flower, above that will grow just leafes.

gkn

tnx for the tip charlie!

here some more pics of the girl i already harvested

in this one doesn't seem so resinous but...

purple_othaze.jpg

this one does...

frostybud2.jpg

:)
saludos!

gkn

1000armsofkali friend, i love jimi hendrix and the purple haze! really..have you seen the monterey concert? far out...
that thaihaze is beautifull! looks alike my OT...

sack tnx for passing by and k+

two pics, a detail of the first female

purp_detail.jpg

and a backlight shot of the second girl

contraluz.jpg

saludos!

1000ARMSofKALI

hea gkn:wave:, i saw it, i love purple haze more though:muahaha::bashhead:
once i must grow OTH, but theres so many things i must grow, now theres that purple panama, and im more and more interested in that OE femversion, plus there will be malawi line in seeds available relatively soon...

its little too much, ACE collective want to kill me with high grade sativa seeds or what?:bongsmi::jump::jump::jump::respect:

how long yet do you have to wait, gkn, what doyou think? and what about cold? is temperature droppin down?

cheers:canabis:

gkn

hi 1000arms!
i'm like you. overwhelmed by ACE's sativas! i hope to grow the purple panama, and so many others from their catalogue but that would be my start. The OT Hazes, are a beautifull experience but if climate isn't favorable is hard to finish them properly.
right now we're having nice days in this winter, last week Tº got up to 20ºC. Today rained and there was some ice (granizo) too. They are doing quite well, i think in one month they'll be close to finish. i'll post some pics maybe tomorrow...
saludos!

1000ARMSofKALI

hi gkn, yes, granizo, really big, i saw some highlights from match Sarsfield - Huracan, really big:yoinks: are ladies without damage? hard to believe hehe...

cheers

gkn

hi 1000arms!! cool you saw it, thats crazy! i saw it too...it was a crazy match, too bad Huracan was ripped off by the referee's mistakes, i love the football they play with this coach Angel Cappa, and they deserved the championship.
the granizo had some big rocks, not as big as other times, but only lasted about 20 minutes, so the girls are all right!!
here's a pic:
granizo1.jpg

and i'm glad to found some seeds in the dry nugs!

seeedss.jpg

saludos!!

gkn

an update on the two remaing OT Haze girls, the pics were taken about a week ago, before the storm so now they look quite different, is getting cold outside at nights Tº drops to 0ºC, and Haze 2 seems a bit stopped, anyway she stills lovely

purplegreen2.jpg

and the third girl

haze333.jpg

i feel the hippie spirit in this weed
its the hippie haze!

saludos

1000ARMSofKALI

hi bro, i love that last shot, haze is just so sexy, sexy sexy bud with leaves edgy like good knife hehe...this is lady and ladies can use stiletto(style) against you...sexy sexy...

haze333.jpg

kali

gkn

thanks so much bros!!

as charlie said before and you just said, they are so sexy!!
i can't help smoking her instead of so many other weeds i have at the moment. the high is really pleasant, nice happy tripping. hits fast, you feel it from the first hit, 'cause it's so resinous. i think with curing both quality of high and taste will improve a lot.
a picture of the first girl to be cut, about two weeks ago

finish.jpg

and a hanging branch of the second one. this one seems to have almost finished on the lower buds

pinkhaze.jpg

saludos and thanks for passing by!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Do not be fooled by not seeing the hidden resin heads for they are there...in them lie the secrets to mental nirvanna....

gkn

;) thanx for the comments friends!!

i've chopped the half of the #2 haze

purphaze2.jpg

and the third one stills going...

haze3x.jpg

saludos!!

1000ARMSofKALI

hi gkn, yes youre true after some curing it will be :hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce when i first tried thaihaze after few weeks of drying, i thought its kinda weak...but now after 9 months i think its bomb smoke...

kali

Ras Pablo

Veteran
gkn, cada foto me impresiona y me gusta más bro!! Es muy fotogénica la OTHAze, ahora a disfrutarla bro que es una verdadera maravilla.