What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Meao Thai

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful and vigorous seedlings Rubio!

Thanks for keep us updated! :smile:

ElRubio

Veteran
hi all familia:
still kicking with this sativa beast... they grow day by day veeeeery quickly.
cellardweller: i think that the Malawi used in this cross is known as the Killer. 14 weeks bloom and low yield. i read that she´s vry strong (correct me guys)

Up up up
P3020099.jpg

The plants showed three in the left and the bottom three are not MalawiMeaoThai. They are the rest.

P3020102.jpg

P3020103.jpg

Im figthg against fuckin trips!!

They are so vigorous...cant wait to see those babes in bloom:woohoo:

Big ups!!
Buenas vibras para todos

C

cellardweller

Thanks for the tip, Rubio!
Now to just find a site that caters to the US..
Sorry to hear of your thrips, but the plants look great, regardless.

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola familia!!

here´re some updates!!
They grow very well, i ´ve just put them in bloom yesterday (10-12 cm.-4-5 internude), and´i´ve transplanted them to 3,5 l. pots. They are under 600 watt. HPS lamp. I sprayed the with neem oil.

here some pics
P3100021.jpg

P3100024.jpg

P3100023.jpg

P3100025.jpg

P3100026.jpg

P3100027.jpg

The third pic plant is a little bit different with wide leaves and more...

Buenas vibras para todos!!
Supporting the Madriz Undergrow Movement hehehehe:smile:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice start, they look great! :D:yes:

Neem Oil will do a # on thrips but won't fully kill them off. Try and find something w/ Spinosad in it. It's organic and totally kills them off. Great stuff!

Best wishes :rasta:

C

charlie garcia

looking great El Rubio, great job Pebble.

I think this can turn to be a very nice hybrid indeed, golden type of lines together. Looking homogeneous yet in the pics. Shouldnt take too long for finishing knowing both parentals, opposite!!. Ill pay attention ElRubio, hope they dont give you much problems and you can find some nice worthy keepers, not only funny genetic named ones ;)

But overall...enjoy

4 Dragons

Looking really nice and what a great cross! I hope they pass trials because I want some!!

Highlighter is right about the Spinosad. Monterey Garden Insect Spray (Spinosad) is the stuff you want. Organic and will work with just one application. I've used it and it works.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look like clones from the same mother :yoinks:
Great work,thx for sharing! :yes:

What a killer cross looking good Malawi x Meao Thai. I've been thinking of a multihybrid THCV = Thai (highland) x Highland Malawi x Cambodian x Vietnamese black.

So whats the name of this new cross of Malawi x Meao Thai? May I suggest Golden Tiger, sounds like a killer to me...lol :yoinks: :joint:

ElRubio

Veteran
hello:
i update with some pics-:_:- taken yesterday. They take 9 days in bloom under a 600 watt lamp, but they dont show any flower, male or female, still.
it seems like they´re not aware hehehe

Thx for the good karma & tips, are always wellcome...

VIGOUR is the word i think. It had past 7 days since the last pics, they grow very quickly, but not lanky like other pure sativas that i´ve grown:
(the blue spots are the rest of the sprayed)

P3170058.jpg

P3170055.jpg

P3170054.jpg

P3170048.jpg

P3170049.jpg

P3170050.jpg

Best wishes for all amigos:smile:
Buenas vibras

ElRubio

Veteran
hey Sundance, howre you fella!

i dont know exactly when, but i hope unless 10-11 weeks, maybe Dubi, Pebble or someone could tell us.

Best wishes:::::::::joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a killer cross looking good Malawi x Meao Thai. I've been thinking of a multihybrid THCV = Thai (highland) x Highland Malawi x Cambodian x Vietnamese black.

So whats the name of this new cross of Malawi x Meao Thai? May I suggest Golden Tiger, sounds like a killer to me...lol :yoinks: :joint:

Golden Tiger??
I like the name :wink:

El Rubio,
here´s La Rubia :muahaha:...a delicious Malawi from ACE :abduct:

028-3.jpg

040-1.jpg

Malawi rubia lol & charlie´s Purple Chitral x Uzbeki F1 :respect:

011-5.jpg

A very nice cocktail indeed!! :D

Hola Sundance,bro!! :wave:

Sundance

Golden Tiger??
I like the name :wink:

El Rubio,
here´s La Rubia :muahaha:...a delicious Malawi from ACE :abduct:

028-3.jpg

040-1.jpg

Malawi rubia lol & charlie´s Purple Chitral x Uzbeki F1 :respect:

011-5.jpg

A very nice cocktail indeed!! :D

Hola Sundance,bro!! :wave:

Hola my friend

Big up .. and greatest thanks to you once again ! .. a great pleasure for me on all accounts !!!!!

Beautiful golden nuggets

I gather and prepare some special things to send your way .. and

Will be in touch again very soon

Hope all is well

Have fun ... be safe

Sundance

4 Dragons

Raco,

Can you post a smoke report or something and give your opinion on the Purple Chitral x Uzbeki F1?

Thanks, 4D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ELllllllRubio

They are looking quite nice

How long will you have to flower this one ?

Sundance

High all,

Malawi x Thai probably needs 14-15 weeks to flower from seed. It's not fast but the hybrid has an amazing potential for potency, resin production and quality.