Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > pinkish purple slime on rockwool roots ?

Thread Title Search
pinkish purple slime on rockwool roots ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2018, 02:58 AM #11
beta

beta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of light
It's cyanobacteria, it's common in all water sources (especially wells). I use 2 drops of plain chlorine bleach per gallon to keep it at bay in my cloner and reservoir.

It SERIOUSLY inhibits root growth so it's very important to keep it under control.
beta is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2018, 03:13 AM #12
beta

beta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by beta; 06-30-2018 at 03:14 AM.. Reason: server weirdness, accidental double-post
beta is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2018, 07:36 PM #13
catalyte

catalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to all
thanks alot for the input

these MK Ultra's only have exactly 14 or so days left in the flowering cycle according to my clone source before they cross the finish line so i can't see this being a disaster cause i don't see the leaves or flowers looking unhealthy or stressed in any way so i'm sure they are just using up reserves to ripen up and will finish just fine.
catalyte is offline Quote