What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

primeform

This thread is awsome! Does anyone have anymore information on the strains Blockhead and Satori? bad ass guys keep it up.

bickeyb

chemdog 4 x og kush .. 1 plant, month veg from seed, flowered under 1k .. dwc .. only 60days flowered, yield was 18ozs dried

DSC02158modified.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02286modified.jpg

DSC02287modified.jpg

DSC02277modified.jpg

DSC02293modified.jpg

BongRipkenJR.

Damn, 90% of these plants look pretty boo boo. THey are all fox tailed and low THC strains it looks like. Anybody got a heavy yielder that is around the %20+ thc mark? Maybe some dense non fox tailed buds? Good job on the giant yields and all, but lets see some sugar with those fluff balls!

bickeyb

Damn, 90% of these plants look pretty boo boo. THey are all fox tailed and low THC strains it looks like. Anybody got a heavy yielder that is around the %20+ thc mark? Maybe some dense non fox tailed buds? Good job on the giant yields and all, but lets see some sugar with those fluff balls!

actually the chemdog ogkush i posted is some of the most potent stuff i have ever smoked! loaded with crystals, with a nice lemon smell and taste .. and i dont smoke bammer, only topshelf club quality..

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I've got a Magenta99 and Wonder Haze x OG Haze that hopefully will grace these pages in about 6wks. Well not the haze, LOL. That will take a lil longer.

daheadies

poppin' outta control

Go with Mob Boss. Huge dense nugs. THC is plenty plenty high enough. Pure dankness. Smell and taste are amazing lemon pinesol chemdog funk.
do it do it do it

picture.php

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Just got done trimming her, she is Jack 33. The main cola is 7.2 oz. wet/trimmed.

picture.php

She was the largest plant this crop... :rasta:

Peace