Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > boogie brew

Thread Title Search
boogie brew Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2018, 08:38 AM #1
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the rough
boogie brew

i made a post in the Canada forums about the boogie brew i scored out of bc. seems like pretty rad stuff!! anyone else got esperience? whatcha think? i scored the base, boost, brix and some spirulina algae for the proteins and aminos. i first learned about it on youtube. a guy named josh out of cali is the owner. they expanded and now its available in Canada out of bc. super stoked to give it a try.

Stickybred420 is online now Quote

Old 02-11-2018, 02:05 PM #2
h.h.

h.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really nice
I know a guy named Josh in Cali.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 08:17 AM #3
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the rough
this is a brew after 24 hrs. it had a really nice head of foam and it had a fresh earthy/forest floor smell. should be full of good micro life.

Old 02-13-2018, 01:35 PM #4
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
I've seen it advertised/around on youtube as well but never tried it. Were these freebies/samples or what compelled you to give it a shot?
bsgospel is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 06:06 PM #5
Stickybred420

I paid full price for everything I got. I was just interested to see what kind of results I would get with their recipe. it contains a lot of good ingredients that are not available locally to me. also they have tested and tweaked the brew for a while now and I must say its alooot more active than my home brews. so I was definitely missing a lot. I plan on doing a brew once or twice a week so I can keep posting results and my improvements. the plants have exploded as well since I began use. within hours of application they perk up and all the branches have really thickened up and gotten a hell of lot stronger. also the leaf petioles are very thick and strong. they make a definitive snapping noise when you pick off leaves.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:24 PM #6
h.h.

h.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really niceh.h. is just really nice
https://www.boogiebrew.net/open-source-compost-tea/

Not so bad. For a lot of people, it beats buying individual products in bulk. They blend them together as a service and call it "Boogie Brew". They list everything used along with the amounts used. Pretty respectful outfit really.
Can't comment on the price without breaking it all down. It's an individual thing. How much is the service worth?
If it fit my situation, I would buy it or something like it.
I think KIS and BAS offer similar products.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 03:58 PM #7
growinthehills

growinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura about
I used boogie brew a bunch a few years back when I had a partner that was supplying it. It never hurt anything and we had good results. We used a conical brewer.
growinthehills is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 05:50 PM #8
Stickybred420

so far im pretty happy with what im seeing. i left the garden for a week and was pretty damn excited when i returned. it seem to help a lot. ll the plant stocks were extremely thick and healthy! all the petioles would bend hard before making an audible snapping noise! and all the foliage was healthy and the beginning of the bud set looked great! the price would be a bit high for someone brewing full strength in the proportions they recommend. i only make about a gallon and a half at a time at the most so i really don't use a lot. hopefully it can last a long time.

1 members found this post helpful.