You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 04:15 PM #30341
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
lol to many colors.. This explains it. Not sure what they mean but not for US220V. That's what these are used for. I def let ya know if it doesn't work.
https://www.passmyexams.co.uk/GCSE/p...nsformers.html

Where did you find that info.. I cant dind that on the page anywhere. This is the discription I get..

Power Bright series of step up/down voltage transformers offers you a safe, reliable, affordable & convenient solution to converting voltages from 110-120 volt up to 220-240 volt or from 220-240 volt down to 110-120 volt for both home use & industrial applications. The VC100W is rated at 100 watts maximum. It features a heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug plus a free American to German outlet plug adapter. There are a total of two outputs on the front panel. Two are grounded outputs, one designated for 120 volts with a US standard outlet and 220 volt only universal outlet. For safety, it's recommended by the manufacturer that the voltage transformer's maximum power should be equal or greater than the power rating of your appliance multiplied by 1.5. For example, if you have an appliance rated at 100 watts, you will need to pick a transformer with a maximum power of 150 watts or greater.
If ya scroll down to the lowers part of the page you will see the " about this item from the manufacturer. That's where I found the info
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000M...U-L&ref=plSrch

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 02-13-2018, 04:31 PM #30342
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
So I got some seeds that a friend gave to me years ago to grow out. He figured I was a better home for them then with him. I'm not sure if he grew any of them out, but I was only given 4 seeds in the package some time around 2006-2009 I think (memory is foggy from back then). My friend ordered them from another seed vendor, who wasn't Gypsy. He'd had the seeds for several years before he went and gave them to me. They have been in my fridge since he gave them to me, that is until I sprouted them last fall. I got 2 male and 2 females out of those seeds. They are called Purple Erkle.

I remember back in the day on OverGrow, there where all kinds of threads with Purple Erkle and Purple Urkle grows. Now I know that most of you where not on OverGrow back in those days, so you wouldn't have seen those grow threads. I also think there where two seed companies in Canada, one selling Purple Erkle and one Selling Purple Urkle

The Purple Erkle seed package says they where made by some one named Guru Seeds. I found some information online stating they where located in Toronto Canada and was started back in 2003.

Any one know anything more about these?
Ganoderma is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:51 PM #30343
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i guess i dont know anything about how seeds get sold these days...if you're just going to make 10 packs it seems like overkill but i guess if you're bulk selling then it makes sense...

anywho...

mornin campers...more or less taking the day off from garden stuff...super nice day so im gonna go out to the trails...the nice smooth ones...and go blast out a couple of laps...

possibly getting some rain this week..like a whole 1/10th of an inch...better get started on an ark!

Old 02-13-2018, 05:03 PM #30344
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Well, chilling at the airport watching folks whilst waiting on the plane. My buddy has been checking in on all my gals and they have been just fine (both canine and cannabis). Cannot wait to see them! Day 21 so plants get a good leg shaving when I get home.

Then.....back to work tomorrow morning
unregistered190 is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 05:22 PM #30345
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
at least the pups will do a greeting dance for you when you get home!

it was pretty funny watching monkey the other night when her daddy came home...her tennis ball was in the room so she was frantically switching between "daddy's home!!!" and playing fetch at the same time...fun to have her over...im still finding bits of kibble around the house...cute,but messy...

Old 02-13-2018, 05:36 PM #30346
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
I'm still confused by the term foreign electricity converter if the seed counter is run on us 220volt. Guess we will just have to wait on your results.
No clue what that guy is talking about?. These are used around the world when we travel. I cant use my laptop in Europe without 1. Someone from Europe cant use there laptop here without 1. These are common. Only thing I can think of would be trying to use something rated for 220v us? I did find this

this step up/down voltage converter is designed to convert to and from overseas 220 volt electricity only. It does not convert to and from US dual/split phase 220 volt electricity

#hammerheadgenetics

Last edited by Hammerhead; 02-13-2018 at 06:33 PM..
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 05:45 PM #30347
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
Its ok. That will give you something to snack on when you've spent all your money on wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
at least the pups will do a greeting dance for you when you get home!

it was pretty funny watching monkey the other night when her daddy came home...her tennis ball was in the room so she was frantically switching between "daddy's home!!!" and playing fetch at the same time...fun to have her over...im still finding bits of kibble around the house...cute,but messy...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:49 PM #30348
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Take a look at all the other models. No clue what that guy is talking about?. These are used around the world when we travel. I cant use my laptop in Europe without 1. Someone from Europe cant use there laptop here without 1. These are common. Only thing I can think of would be trying to use something rated for 220v us? I did find this

this step up/down voltage converter is designed to convert to and from overseas 220 volt electricity only. It does not convert to and from US dual/split phase 220 volt electricity

I have four 12 volt to 120 volt inverters, and was looking for a 12 volt to 220 split phase. They are expensive and not highly rated, or I would get one

Old 02-13-2018, 06:01 PM #30349
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
All I needed was something as small as this 10$. I rarely get the smallest unit. Just amke sure it says Converter. Adapters are not the same.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Voltag...sAAOSw4DxaWMWk

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 06:55 PM #30350
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

best get rolling here...got distracted doing useful stuff in the garden...got 6 c99 clones into 1 gallon pots and a dozen rooted cuts into cups split up between the trainwreck,ogkb2.0,and strawberry diesel...

still waiting to find out the final tally on the swamp cooler...between the unit itself,the stand,the pads and possibly a motor its gonna cost about as much as a custom laced set of I9 wheels!

good thing the garden is moving along...still have 8 or 9 plants left to harvest this month,and 3-4 harvest next month of fairly large groups of plants...