in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Early Bubba Hash - limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2018, 03:43 PM #71
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

MaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really nice
We've reached 28 days in flower now...starting to stack on the bud quite nicely.....

MaryMaven is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:40 AM #72
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
MaryMaven, I'm really enjoying your grow. Thank you for the regular updates. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:47 AM #73
Moderndayhippy

Moderndayhippy will become famous soon enoughModerndayhippy will become famous soon enough
MM and ODH you guys are really making me excited to pop these seeds, such beautiful pictures hope mine will end up looking half as good outdoors as yours do.
Moderndayhippy is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 04:18 PM #74
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Lovely, shiny and promising flowers, MaryMaven

Keep up the good work
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 06:56 PM #75
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of light
Lovely grow report!!.
Last summer I bought five feminized seeds and grew them in the outdoor patch and the smoke was very stoney for being such an early outdoor strain. Half to three quarters pound per plant, able to harvest here early September. Two thumbs up!!
Biosynthesis is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 10:47 PM #76
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

MaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really niceMaryMaven is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
MaryMaven, I'm really enjoying your grow. Thank you for the regular updates. Peace

Thank you, farmerlion. I'm really enjoying this grow. Such happy, easy plants - they spoil me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderndayhippy View Post
MM and ODH you guys are really making me excited to pop these seeds, such beautiful pictures hope mine will end up looking half as good outdoors as yours do.

Mdh, I can't wait to try some of this strain outside this summer myself. If it grows monsters in a basement under an LED light, it should blow the grow out of the water outside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Lovely, shiny and promising flowers, MaryMaven

Keep up the good work

Thanks, Dubi, I'll do my best to make you proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biosynthesis View Post
Lovely grow report!!.
Last summer I bought five feminized seeds and grew them in the outdoor patch and the smoke was very stoney for being such an early outdoor strain. Half to three quarters pound per plant, able to harvest here early September. Two thumbs up!!

Sounds wonderful Biosynthesis! The way the buds are starting to come on, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the final weight is on these!

Thanks, all, for the encouragement and the welcoming attitude.

Peace
Maven

Old 02-14-2018, 02:51 PM #77
Spaventa

Spaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud of
Nice resin production happening there already

Delicious Critical Jack Herer pheno hunt
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 09:40 PM #78
MaryMaven
Alchemist of Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Nice resin production happening there already

I know, right? These girls have been over-achievers in every way.

Old 02-19-2018, 04:04 AM #79
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Early Bubba Hash - 20 days into flower

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:14 AM #80
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Looking good Gg. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote