Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Do I have mold on my flowers?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Do I have mold on my flowers? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 02:39 PM #21
coldcanna

coldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud of
dont see any mold on your flowers. the method i use is to crack a bud in half, usually mold starts at the stem and works its way out. I check for white powdery stuff along the inside stems. on a live plant it will be the tell-tale brown leaves, usually by the time you can see it on the outside its much worse inside

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears
coldcanna is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:21 PM #22
manjawithdaganj

manjawithdaganj will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcanna View Post
dont see any mold on your flowers. the method i use is to crack a bud in half, usually mold starts at the stem and works its way out. I check for white powdery stuff along the inside stems. on a live plant it will be the tell-tale brown leaves, usually by the time you can see it on the outside its much worse inside
Cheers dude. I looked up so many videos of mold and I think there definitely isn't. Checked the live plants for bud rot or wpm inside all the dense colas and stems and saw nothing. I have a few brown spotted sugar leaves due to cal/mag def late in flower, but that's it.

Burping 2x a day for the cure with humidity pack and sensor, so there should be no way mold will be visiting me anytime soon.
manjawithdaganj is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:41 PM #23
Spaventa

Spaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phineas Freak View Post
Sounds good to me.
Yeah, me too

I think it looks fine. Isn't cannabis anti-fungal anyway? wouldn't that mitigate a bit of rot?

Based on your description of the smell, Id smoke it. I might even grow it. Whats the strain?

Delicious Critical Jack Herer pheno hunt
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:50 PM #24
manjawithdaganj

manjawithdaganj will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Look fine to me. Isn't cannabis anti-fungal anyway? wouldn't that mitigate a bit of rot?

Based on your description of the smell, Id smoke it. I might even grow it. Whats the strain?
Its called Papaya from Nirvana. Supposed to be indica dominant hybrid.

https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuan...feminized.html

Good for beginners like me as it was very forgiving. I have one pheno that finished real early and another 2 which are taking their time. I think they are leaning towards the sativa side.

Here it is 64F

https://imgur.com/a/Xee19
manjawithdaganj is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 06:44 PM #25
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the rough
cannabis is very anti everything, you can keep it for years, a piece of bread will be moldy in 3 days!

but your bud looks rotfree

Old 02-14-2018, 02:22 AM #26
coldcanna

coldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud ofcoldcanna has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Yeah, me too

I think it looks fine. Isn't cannabis anti-fungal anyway? wouldn't that mitigate a bit of rot?

Haha do a grow in northern New England outdoors and tell me its anti-fungal! Haha just fuckin with ya, but I've thrown away many many many lbs of molded up bud

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears
coldcanna is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.