Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Women who LIKE growing cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2018, 12:56 AM #31
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Looks and personality should be your priority man - this is a girlfriend/partner your looking for, not a buddy to set up a grow with.

If you find a girl who's hot, descent, loves you, is sane, your doing well. If you can get a girl like that who will tolerate your interest in cannabis, you are made. If you would reject that girl because she won't get stoned, help you harvest and join ICMAG, your crazy.

If you find a girl who wants to help you grow and get stoned with you but fails in the other areas, you don't need help that bad.

My wife of 24 years reflects the first example.

Yeah mate if I could clone my mrs there would be an amazing change in the world haha
bigganjabud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:32 AM #32
Spaventa

Spaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Yeah mate if I could clone my mrs there would be an amazing change in the world haha
I pollinated mine
Spaventa is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:37 AM #33
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
I pollinated mine
So did I mate hahaha

There's a joke here somewhere about an open pollination but I'm baked man
bigganjabud is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 12:00 AM #34
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Plenty of us out there.... We grow dank too... Smoke and are quiet sane.... Keep looking...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:54 AM #35
Mudraya

Mudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura aboutMudraya has a spectacular aura about
^ Yep!
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

Biophotons= cellular communication. Increase your awareness through living food.
Mudraya is online now Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 09:17 AM #36
bilko

bilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Plenty of us out there.... We grow dank too... Smoke and are quiet sane.... Keep looking...

Last edited by bilko; 02-09-2018 at 08:22 PM..
bilko is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:42 AM #37
Cidmercury

Cidmercury will become famous soon enough
I just started helping my hubby.. I went from a desk in a miserable cubicle to growing with him and it's been the best choice ever. I love so many things about it.. I rather use my hands, touch and smell the plants, take care of them, feed them, trim them than stare at a fucking computer screen dealing with assholes 8 hrs a day and coming home mentally exhausted and run down. Now I feel like im actually doing something, i have more of a purpose, we are a happier couple too
Cidmercury is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:50 PM #38
Spaventa

Spaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud ofSpaventa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidmercury View Post
I just started helping my hubby.. I went from a desk in a miserable cubicle to growing with him and it's been the best choice ever. I love so many things about it.. I rather use my hands, touch and smell the plants, take care of them, feed them, trim them than stare at a fucking computer screen dealing with assholes 8 hrs a day and coming home mentally exhausted and run down. Now I feel like im actually doing something, i have more of a purpose, we are a happier couple too
Im using your post as evidence in any forthcoming marital disputes on the subject. You have done a great service to mankind in his his pursuit of reconciling his two great loves, thanks

still don't think it will work.. she says weeds "stinks" and "makes you lazy". She tolerates it enough to not obstruct so its alright really

Delicious Critical Jack Herer pheno hunt
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 05:54 PM #39
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
still don't think it will work.. she says weeds "stinks" and "makes you lazy". She tolerates it enough to not obstruct so its alright really
Wrong strains then. Though you probably won't change the majority of the strains you run, and the smells will mostly be what you're running now, there are some very pleasant smelling strains like a good lavender or C-99.

Try looking for a 'functional' no high/stone/sleepy strain like the cut of Canna-Tsu I have. High CBD with awesome mood control, anxiety relief, pms relief (says my wife), inflammation/pain suppression, along with increased memory and focus.

Nothing but positive's, when harvested at 10% amber tichs.
(sleepy cannabis is a waste of life for me)
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 06:42 PM #40
oldbootz

oldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to alloldbootz is a name known to all
When I was younger I used to want a partner that smoked and grew weed with me. I found someone and after a while she had to stop taking weed for medical reasons. That was many years ago and we are still together. She loves the plants and doesn't mind when I smoke next to her. I realized that friendship/mutual respect/and love are the most important things about a relationship. However sharing activities is always nice too, but for us it doesn't have to be getting stoned together.