Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Reeferman Seeds > Reeferman's breed 2015

Thread Title Search
Reeferman's breed 2015 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 04:56 PM #711
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
The auto Love potion seeds I have grown produced some nice sticky plants.

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:50 AM #712
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Just read through the very hard to follow firestax forum.

It becomes very evident however, the mass amounts of utter bullshit and the "poor me" attitude. He's pretty damn good at it too and had me fooled for years. He's so good at bullshitting in fact I would have to say he has major mental issues.

People don't just burn that many bridges (seedbanks) and have it be their own problem, funny how up and down he is and how he comes out of the woodwork every 5 or 6 months.

Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 PM #713
acespicoli

acespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enough
running on burnout time, good ole charles haha

Old 02-17-2018, 08:00 PM #714
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Too bad, according to him, that the same situations keep occurring over and over. You'd think he'd learn from previous bad experiences and not repeat the same mistakes. He apparently keeps giving large amounts of stock to people to sell and they keep burning him. You'd think he would stop doing that after it has supposedly happened many times. Either find a way to sell directly or find one trustworthy seed bank and use it exclusively. We have a few seedbanks that advertise here at ICMAG that I would trust. I've also never had a problem with The Attitude.
He has cried wolf so many times that nobody believes him any longer. The only consistent thing about all of his issues is Charles himself. It's a crying shame because he has produced some amazing genetics over the years and I think that is why he people keep giving him another chance. The problem for him now is there are so many great breeders out there, doing such great work, that there is no need to take a chance on a long shot.
I wish you the best Charles but you are going to have to find a way to hook up with a very trustworthy seed bank or just sell locally where people can pick up the seeds directly from you. I appreciate all the work you've done over the years and I hope things work out for you in the future.
I'm smoking some 2 year old Reeferman Harmony that I've kept in the freezer and it is still extremely potent and a wondeful high. Thanks for that Reef.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2018, 10:18 PM #715
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

I recently finished 1 female/4 males of his Willy Nelson that has an intriguing taste/smell and a great high.

...... can't wait to see what the final, cured buds will produce.

Thanks Reeferman!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:55 PM #716
Farmer John
A humble dirt farmer

Farmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm. I don't know how many of you have met the guy in real life. I have only good things to say about him, but some of the people that have worked for/with him... well, nothing good to say so I just keep my mouth shut. Much love bro, hope to meet you again some fine day. Just can't forget the stuff you passed to me and Peter and others years ago in Dam.. those Cherrybomb II (?) & Hindu Kush were just simply amazing, won't even start to ramble about the bubbles & such. Love, J.
Farmer John is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 05:32 PM #717
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nice
Whatever happened to Reeferman Apple Pie , Accidental Haze , Black seed ? Anyone ever grow these?
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:24 PM #718
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicani-ar View Post
Whatever happened to Reeferman Apple Pie , Accidental Haze , Black seed ? Anyone ever grow these?
There is some Reef gear at the farm

Accidental Haze fems are available

There is a report or two on AH with high reguards

1luvbigherb

Old 03-26-2018, 09:56 PM #719
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
He's selecting from some decent numbers down south.

https://www.facebook.com/REEFERSEEDS/

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is online now Quote

Old 03-31-2018, 04:38 PM #720
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
He's selecting from some decent numbers down south.

https://www.facebook.com/REEFERSEEDS/

Peace GG
Looks like he could use a tissue...got a nose goblin showing...haha.

He's never done me wrong, but I guess some people have a different tale to tell. I wish him well and hope he can keep growing/breeding.

HB.

Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote