Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > BlueBerry - The Outlined History by FOE20

Thread Title Search
BlueBerry - The Outlined History by FOE20 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2009, 01:40 AM #51
Wait...What?

Wait...What? has a spectacular aura aboutWait...What? has a spectacular aura aboutWait...What? has a spectacular aura aboutWait...What? has a spectacular aura about
Just how inaccurate is it?

The BBSAT is on a different fork in the family tree than Original Blueberry in that diagram

That would put BBSAT on the Floral line rather than the Blue line, given the info as presented in the diagram. Sorry if this was covered in threads already [please post a link]

I grow the Original, but the BBSAT gets all the good press lately.

and I love it all.

I have what I hope is a Vanilluna mom. Where does Vanilluna fit on an extension of that diagram?

I've seen the flow chart posted but it was too small and didnt zoom in legibly [ok I'm old].

1ppm == 1mg per liter
Wait...What? is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:12 AM #52
Elevator Man
Mentor

Elevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to allElevator Man is a name known to all
Speaking of BBSat - I just had a bit of a setback with my suspected pheno from the Blue Satellite batch - I dropped one of my fluoros on it, and broke half the plant off - first time ever. I was just telling my friend how it never happened too...serves me right...:(

However, it's still alive, just much, much smaller, and given how slow it vegges, is gonna be a while yet. But it only makes me think I might be close - my superb green Flo has had numerous near-death experiences, and still isn't reproduced in seed form, and is definitely the best of the batch, so maybe this is just one of those tests of loyalty and determination that I must pass to get to the next level...
Elevator Man is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2009, 01:41 AM #53
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wait...What? View Post
Just how inaccurate is it?
The BBSAT is on a different fork in the family tree than Original Blueberry in that diagram...
There are two sativa blueberries.
-ONE, is an Original BB expression/location(genetic).
-the 2nd, is a coveted ct-leaning line(100%flo)...which, has 'Always' been pollenated by an original BB-to the public.

Structure...Flavor...and Potency....ALL go different directions!

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2009, 02:43 AM #54
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
FOE,

What did you think of TIM's BBS ?

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2009, 07:10 AM #55
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
hey S_a_H TIMs was as close to the Old DJ orig BBSativa Ive seen yet....Kryptoberry had some sweet very close phenos tho to...if you have um still run them....run um long tho..I took mine to 9 or 10 but cause I was in a hurry...great herb but only bout 2/3'rds what it could be...and it was even Blue in the end...I posted around here on it somewhere..or TCC..

Syd in that outline I always took that BBSat to the Left as BSat "Blue Satellite" cause its more inline with what Breeder Steve and DJ worked out rather than the Blue lines which were DJ';s before the SOL days.....the BBerry line is to the Right and ends with Orig BBerry....thats how I always read it....MrA nailed it..but heres a few spots he could revamp...Ive done it but dont want to step on his work with that...Its very special really...

still growing out this Blue but getting ready to start these...their in the cups and soon to soak..
Orig BB f.2 (NoctG) ..(from the first rel of DJ's name brand BBerry circa 97?-99?)
more of TIMs BBSat IBL's (this was the very first Rel of BBerry...before they put DJ's name on it..but its his and think it was the Sagarmatha stint which fits teh time frame to)
Shiskaberry f.2
and more.........
FOE20

Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM #56
Hollaachu

Hollaachu will become famous soon enoughHollaachu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOE20 View Post
hey S_a_H TIMs was as close to the Old DJ orig BBSativa Ive seen yet....Kryptoberry had some sweet very close phenos tho to...if you have um still run them....run um long tho..I took mine to 9 or 10 but cause I was in a hurry...great herb but only bout 2/3'rds what it could be...and it was even Blue in the end...I posted around here on it somewhere..or TCC..

Syd in that outline I always took that BBSat to the Left as BSat "Blue Satellite" cause its more inline with what Breeder Steve and DJ worked out rather than the Blue lines which were DJ';s before the SOL days.....the BBerry line is to the Right and ends with Orig BBerry....thats how I always read it....MrA nailed it..but heres a few spots he could revamp...Ive done it but dont want to step on his work with that...Its very special really...

still growing out this Blue but getting ready to start these...their in the cups and soon to soak..
Orig BB f.2 (NoctG) ..(from the first rel of DJ's name brand BBerry circa 97?-99?)
more of TIMs BBSat IBL's (this was the very first Rel of BBerry...before they put DJ's name on it..but its his and think it was the Sagarmatha stint which fits teh time frame to)
Shiskaberry f.2
and more.........
FOE20
Hi FOE20 i have a photo TIM's BB IBL right here....It vegged for 1-1/2 months i also took clones of her that will be my next mother or two, although i have still yet to do a final trim!!!!And I have a photo of a cross I made of BlueberrySat IBL x True BB....I hope ya'll like them!!!!FOE20 you are my inspiration buddy!!!! Hollaachu!!!

TIM's BB IBL @ 1 week Flower:
Click image for larger version

Name:	TIM's Blueberry Sat IBL at 1week Flower!!! 001.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	5346

TIM's BB IBL x DJ Short's True Blueberry:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blueberry X True Blueberry Hybrid....38 Days Flower 004.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	5345
Hollaachu is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2009, 07:27 PM #57
FOE20
Parthenocarpe Diem

FOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to allFOE20 is a name known to all
hey Hollaachu good to folks rollin some Blues...you bout got it dialed except that yellowing and their only bout half way there...least the TrueBB x ??...see thats more Indica and wanted a lil more N walkin intoi wks 2-4 of Bloom...Plus it finishes faster than the Sat types...
Now that TIM BBSAt IBL if thats a real nice Sat type which I had from TIMs to its a real lite feeder but needs to go at least 10-12+ or more weeks in Flower so being ready for her to live n eat that long can be a chore..But as you see your doin damn nice woith um as dont look at the Foliage...Look at your Buds bro...and from here I see decent Tric prod and nice early form...Keep feeding P-K for a few more than just flush for 2-4wks...Would lov to see more...just post up any time man...

Hey Blue folks....Im gana start a thread elsewhere in the IC forums as I want to show the grows of..
Shiskeberry
Fast Blue Sativa (Im guessing a DJ cut re-named by lame heads)
Mazar Landrace from Mirko...and a few others but takin a break from the Legends forum as it only seems like the folks here support the Breeders but the Breeders dont support the Growers....
You folks have MrA, EleMan, XyZ, Purcell, Jingles and many others to help DJ spread the word on Blues...My only hope would be the discussion of the Actual Flower times as I can't get a confirmation or communication from the men that bred these breeds to define my points or not...
I'll be around to show some Blues I grow and how I grow them but other wise its for my own happiness...and the lov of it...stay kewl folks and keep it Deep in the Blues..
FOE20

Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 AM #58
3dDream
Matter that Appreciates Matter

3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice
Happy trails.

I'll be sure to subscribe.
3dDream is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2009, 03:04 PM #59
kopite

With regards to Sags first release of BB does anybody here know if they used a clone to breed with ? ie did DJ give them a clone hence they had one of the parents to begin with ?

Kopite

Old 04-15-2009, 08:23 AM #60

^^^ Nope, just seeds.