Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Maroc/Ketama

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Maroc/Ketama Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2017, 03:14 PM #51
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
He Yellowmoon,

Thanks for stopping by. Did you grow yourself some of our Maroc or Purple Maroc?

Just curious about your experience

Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowmoon View Post
Glad to see some outdoor pics of Maroc.

Security issues aside it would be cool to lay my feet on those hills one day. Looks like about the best thing you can do in northern Sahara.

I got my hands into some hash, supposedly maroc, and its a wonderfully uplifting sativa. Not the absolute strongest this patch, but very smooth.

Old 02-10-2018, 12:23 PM #52
Popey

Popey is on a distinguished road
Hi FS ! Maroc is Ketama x AUTO NL now ?
Popey is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 02:37 PM #53
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Popey, thanks for popping in. Our current Maroc is made of a Ketama x Auto NL indeed.
If you are interested in the Maroc strain you should also consider our newest strain which is kind of an improvement of the Maroc.
This new strain is the Critical Sour, which is made of a lovely mother (Maroc x Grapefruit) and a father that came from a crossing of Auto NL x Auto NL and an Auto Critical.

If you have more questions, feel free to shoot them out,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popey View Post
Hi FS ! Maroc is Ketama x AUTO NL now ?

Old 02-17-2018, 11:30 AM #54
Popey

Popey is on a distinguished road
In "Critical Sour" (Maroc x Grapefruit) x (Auto NL x Auto NL x Auto Critical) is more Maroc than in "Maroc" (Ketama x Auto NL) ? Incredible
Popey is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 12:30 PM #55
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hahaha , the original Maroc is a Ketama x Auto NL that's why you don't see or read Maroc in the genotype. So, let's say that the resultant of the Ketama x Auto NL cross is called Maroc. The reason is that Ketama is the closest gene to the landrace Maroc.

To make it clear and more understandable. The Critical Sour's genetic line should be read like this:
(Ketama x Auto NL x Grapefruit) x (Auto NL x Auto NL x Auto Critical)
We put Maroc because of the fact that the resultant of the Ketama x Auto NL is a Maroc. Besides this, is also easier to read Maroc instead of Ketama x Auto Nl x Grapefruit...

Hope this is clear

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popey View Post
In "Critical Sour" (Maroc x Grapefruit) x (Auto NL x Auto NL x Auto Critical) is more Maroc than in "Maroc" (Ketama x Auto NL) ? Incredible

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:38 PM #56
KaYa-mon

KaYa-mon will become famous soon enoughKaYa-mon will become famous soon enough
Very good info here. Looking long time already for that "true maroc" taste. For that iknow should have the right inviromental circumstances and climate but as close as possible then....

Best vibe s
KaYa-mon is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2018, 10:18 AM #57
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough
The Female Seeds Maroc is the sweet tasting genotype used to create the darker and sweet classical maroc isn't it?
snuicide is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2018, 04:09 PM #58
KaYa-mon

KaYa-mon will become famous soon enoughKaYa-mon will become famous soon enough
I quess that is the final goal, i wanna try them
KaYa-mon is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 02:01 PM #59
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey KaY!

Glad to see another fan of the true Maroc. True that you need some specific features to get the original but you can always get closer to it thanks to different kind of soil.
We are constantly looking, already since some time, to find and then suggest the best soil to get that taste but is not an easy task as you can imagine.

I will try to get in contact with our breeder and see if he can provide me with some good info

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaYa-mon View Post
Very good info here. Looking long time already for that "true maroc" taste. For that iknow should have the right inviromental circumstances and climate but as close as possible then....

Best vibe s
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaYa-mon View Post
I quess that is the final goal, i wanna try them
Forgot to mention that the Critical Sour is obviously not a pure Maroc but it surely can remind you of its Maroccan parent! I am talking about the structure of the plant, its height (even if it can be tiny bit lower than the Maroc) and the shape of its buds of course...but we still need to get precise info about taste and so on.
Anyhow, feel free to drop me a message if you have doubts or questions!

All the best,
Mr B.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:53 AM #60
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really niceThe_Skunkist is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey Popey, thanks for popping in. Our current Maroc is made of a Ketama x Auto NL indeed.
If you are interested in the Maroc strain you should also consider our newest strain which is kind of an improvement of the Maroc.
This new strain is the Critical Sour, which is made of a lovely mother (Maroc x Grapefruit) and a father that came from a crossing of Auto NL x Auto NL and an Auto Critical.

If you have more questions, feel free to shoot them out,

All the best,
Mr B.
The GrapefruitxMaroc was a very interesting try, I used to test it few years ago from seeds (given by Ferry ofc) .

Popey : Ketama = Maroc.

Want to mess a little more ? They are growing Critical also in maroc actually !

And they need seeds because the local pollen is backrossing everything to maroc strain So they actually can't do their own seeds.

The_Skunkist is offline Quote