Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Kif in the Rif - Morocco 2018

Thread Title Search
Kif in the Rif - Morocco 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2018, 09:01 AM #51
GROOW

GROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the roughGROOW is a jewel in the rough
Bellissimo thread.........
Ti ringrazio per avermi fatto viaggiare e sognare seduto su una sedia.
Amo le piante, perché sanno stare in silenzio......... ti ascoltano........ ti restituiscono tutto l'amore che gli dai, ma soprattutto, contrariamente agli esseri umani, sanno sempre farsi i cazzi loro". (Groow)

Guarda gli alberi, guarda gli uccelli, guarda le nuvole, le stelle… e se hai occhi potrai vedere che l’esistenza intera è ricolma di gioia.
Ogni cosa è felicità pura. Gli alberi sono felici senza alcun motivo; non diventeranno primi ministri o presidenti e non diventeranno ricchi – non hanno nemmeno un conto in banca! Guarda i fiori. È incredibile come siano felici i fiori – e senza alcuna ragione. (Osho)
GROOW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:21 AM #52
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
Great show as usual @Titoon....
StRa is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 05:52 PM #53
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Titoon for king of the World. It's always a special treat when you post a new adventure thread. Thank You! Best wishes, stay safe.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 12:33 PM #54
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Ic folks. Hello from Mexico, you ll get some news from Oaxaca soon ! Of course more Moroccon picts and stories coming, been on the travel for a little while, and eating some rosin at every step of the way ^^
titoon29 is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2018, 09:02 PM #55
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
You are the travel beast!

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 11:26 PM #56
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Pix
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180205_165328.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	447282 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180205_165319.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	447283 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180205_120930.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	447284

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:23 PM #57
covert

covert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura aboutcovert has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by titoon29 View Post
Hello IC friends and foes !

I have been hanging around Xaouen for a few weeks, likely a couple more. Been digging a little bit more into the culture, the growing, the production of Kif, and playing around with some resin I hope this thread will shade even more light on the Moroccan hash production...

[

Awesome writeup and I'm definitely going to read it closer for sure!

When I read Xaouen I became puzzled thinking is this an ancient Chinese land but then the thread was about Morocco... wow... is this city a Chinese financed outreach perhaps? Kudos to you for going on the trip.

And aside from hoping you'll shed rather than shade the light which you're obviously not, it's a fantastic thing to be able to witness this in the wild. I hope to stand amongst some wild plants at some point and will likely plan a trip or two myself. Fantastic write up once again.
covert is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 06:30 PM #58
mack 10

still got loads of pics to add to this,
they are stuck on an older iphone
and im just trying to work out how i can download them to here.
as it has no memory card chip,
been trying to bluetooth them to another phone
but it won't work with HTC to Vodaphone ?

anyone got any ideas?

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:11 PM #59
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
still got loads of pics to add to this,
they are stuck on an older iphone
and im just trying to work out how i can download them to here.
as it has no memory card chip,
been trying to bluetooth them to another phone
but it won't work with HTC to Vodaphone ?

anyone got any ideas?
usb to laptop ?
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 07:18 PM #60
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Gotta use iphoto and sync up with itunes to get anything of those apple devices
WaxyTaxi is online now Quote