You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2018, 05:55 PM #1831
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Hey Rodehazard, I vegged for 4 weeks, they were in 1 gallon bags of coco. I used canna a&b I don't remember exactly how strong the feed was.
Thanks Pf I may be overthinking the gogi run, so far I have relied on the biota to supply what the girl needs and had good results using mammoth P and myco to boost that population. I do however often see yellow bottoms around week two of stretch on a lot of strains so I am adding some feather meal to prevent that hicup I think the gogi tubs i'll wait and add some guano if they yellow.
If in doubt bet the grey
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:00 PM #1832
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
a nice road trip sounds great,man!
you really get to see the country that way
hope you and the in laws have some great times together too,
enjoy the nice weather and all the sights
so speaking of fitbit, they really stand behind their product
the mrs has been having some problems with hers the past few days, but today it decides to stop working
after calling them, they are sending her out a new one
no just new old model, but the brand new charge hr2
i will let you know what i think about it when she gets it but they look nice
well, we made it brother
its friday and we are just about to the weekend
hope you enjoy your trip, f'nut
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

Just a few hours and I'm on the road buddy. The weather forcast is for thunderstorms the whole time we are going to be there so we will see if that holds. Even if it's rainy we will make the best of it. The drive will be good for my wife and I to catch up a bit since we don't actually see a lot of each other with our work schedules being so diffrent. I'll try to get some pics while I'm down there and if I see anything interesting I'll post it up.

That's great news that Fitbit stands behind their product. I can imagine those things take a bit of a beating so they have to be tough. It sounds like there are some options so I'll have to look at the features and see which one is the best fit for me.

So glad it's friday. I hope you have a great weekend! what to do now that there is no football?
Fiddynut is online now Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 09:12 PM #1833
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodehazrd View Post
@ Fiddy
Travel safe brother
I hope you enjoy being a snowbird for a while. Yeah those fitbit folk are amazing my daughter had the same experience they sent the top of the line in the color she wanted when she had the cheaper one before.
If you remember I had issues with some Candy Kush the tips of the leaves were white for a long time I made 3 clones and am running them now in week two of 1212, this time I used a heavy dose of EJ microblast and added a little Calcium Nitrate at the switch. I got good green tips now but just a little claw. I think it was the boron in the EJ that fixed the issue next time I will leave the nitrate in the bag. Wont know till April whether the stems are hollow again either way I'm keeping a piece of the candy for another round anyway. We both liked it a lot especially when cut a little early its zippy and delicious.
@ packerfan
I am about to start the gogi How long did you veg for I want them in my 30 gal tubs and on 1212 by the second week of April, when we go camping. Did you feed them much? I saw on the Bodhi thread the nitrogen claw was an issue. Enjoy the desert brother. those times alone with the wife just having fun are so needed. I would love a report on the dispensary scene there they just went full legal. I am most interested in how the Blum store is I have stock in their parent company and I heard tell they suck. Its just a penny stock I play with sometime. Its paid for a few vacations in the past and fun when it goes up.
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.

Thanks brother, it's going to be nice to get away for a while. We got a couple snow storms this week, including about 4-5" last night and it's been cold so getting a break from that is welcome. It sounds like Fitbit is a good company and know how to keep their customers happy, a rarity these days.

I think your CK has a better chance of having solid stems from clone, at least I've heard that clones are more likely to than seed plants. It sounds like you are well on your way to dialing them in. I'm glad you have found something you are digging and are able to keep running her. Stay warm spring will get here sooner or later.
Fiddynut is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 04:11 AM #1834
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
What's up guys. So I picked up some gg4 cuts and some chesse cuts while I was in Las Vegas.had a good time lost a bunch of money. We had an awesome dinner lastnight. Now I am back to the grind.

Fiddynuts, hope you are having a nice vacation. I was curious about the girls so I get my green headlamp, and went out to find they have swelled quite a bit. Getting excited for harvest. I am just waiting for the leaves to turn. Been flushing for 9 days. I may have to push back harvest for a few days.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 05:22 PM #1835
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
morning fellas'
hope the drive was a good one fiddy and you are enjoying the southern food and weather
thats nice that you and the wife are getting away and i hope you both have a lot of fun
one of the things like like about walking wiht mrsChicky is how we will just talk about random stuff on the trail
sometimes i will point out animal tracks or things we observe in nature, sometimes we talk about life in general
it reminds me of when we were younger and would just talk about anything
hope you can post some pics when you get back and share some fun stories
now that football is over, i will probably do more walks and just enjoy time with the mrs
luckily i had the olympics this past weekend to smooth the transition away from football but once thats over i will pretty much turn off the tv for the most part

so what did you think of the weed scene in vegas, p'fan?
ive heard mixed things from friends who visit and was wondering about your take
thats great that you and the mrs had a good time
its crazy how much you notice when you have been away from the garden a day or two
are they taking on a nice fade after 9days of flush?
sounds like you have got some nice cuts there
i grown out a couple varieties of the cheese ( la cheese and an OG cheese cut) and was very happy with the results
ive only heard good things about the glue, thats one strain i would like to try one day

i tihnk we have all been guilty of over thinking our grows, rode', especially when dialing in a new strain
hope the plants are finishing up nicely and you are happy with the results so far

hope everyones week is off to a great start
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 09:09 PM #1836
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
morning fellas'
hope the drive was a good one fiddy and you are enjoying the southern food and weather
thats nice that you and the wife are getting away and i hope you both have a lot of fun
one of the things like like about walking wiht mrsChicky is how we will just talk about random stuff on the trail
sometimes i will point out animal tracks or things we observe in nature, sometimes we talk about life in general
it reminds me of when we were younger and would just talk about anything
hope you can post some pics when you get back and share some fun stories
now that football is over, i will probably do more walks and just enjoy time with the mrs
luckily i had the olympics this past weekend to smooth the transition away from football but once thats over i will pretty much turn off the tv for the most part

so what did you think of the weed scene in vegas, p'fan?
ive heard mixed things from friends who visit and was wondering about your take
thats great that you and the mrs had a good time
its crazy how much you notice when you have been away from the garden a day or two
are they taking on a nice fade after 9days of flush?
sounds like you have got some nice cuts there
i grown out a couple varieties of the cheese ( la cheese and an OG cheese cut) and was very happy with the results
ive only heard good things about the glue, thats one strain i would like to try one day

i tihnk we have all been guilty of over thinking our grows, rode', especially when dialing in a new strain
hope the plants are finishing up nicely and you are happy with the results so far

hope everyones week is off to a great start
Hey Pop Rocks, I only met up with grizz from here.I got some firestorm nuggs that were awesome. And the clones.I didn't hit any shops.

Everything is looking tits in the garden. I am not seeing any fade yet. I may have to push harvest back a week I if they don't start soon.I was worried about a few plants that had a lot of white hairs, but they are much better now.

Sounds like you and the wife had a nice time. We keep talking about taking some hikes, mabey come spring we can get out more. It's hard with 3 youngins.

Fiddynuts, hope you are having a good vacation.

Old 02-13-2018, 01:35 AM #1837
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
that sounds rad,p'fan
once the plants get going hope you post some pics
that is weird about the white hairs, was it only on this one plant?
what color was the resin?
could just be a slow one, but it sounds like you have things well in hand
growing up i spent a lot of time outdoors and enjoy nature a lot
kids tolerate short walks well unless there are lots of things to hold their interest on the way
hope your week is off to a great start brother!

Old 02-13-2018, 02:39 AM #1838
packerfan79

Quote:
that sounds rad,p'fan
once the plants get going hope you post some pics
that is weird about the white hairs, was it only on this one plant?
what color was the resin?
could just be a slow one, but it sounds like you have things well in hand
growing up i spent a lot of time outdoors and enjoy nature a lot
kids tolerate short walks well unless there are lots of things to hold their interest on the way
hope your week is off to a great start brother!
Hey Pop Rocks, my kids love hiking ,camping , and fishing. My wife gets frazzled with all three. We went on a hike to a place called heart rock( Google it it's really cool.) The kids loved it but it was over a mile of walking a small trail in the side of a mountain. The wife was only freaking a little. They were tired on the way out. She wants to go just her and I which is cool, but I feel bad leaving the kids behind.it can be hard with my oldest who has autism. He would be content playing his tablet all day. We have to drag him out, but then he has fun.

Old 02-13-2018, 03:14 AM #1839
pop_rocks

that looks like an awesome trail,man! a lot of open space around there
have you ever stayed at the campground by heart rock and done other hikes in the area?
its great that you have introduced the kids to the outdoors and im sure you guys get into all kinds of fun adventures
ahaha sometimes we can all use a push to get going sometimes, im that way too

Old 02-13-2018, 07:33 AM #1840
packerfan79

Quote:
that looks like an awesome trail,man! a lot of open space around there
have you ever stayed at the campground by heart rock and done other hikes in the area?
its great that you have introduced the kids to the outdoors and im sure you guys get into all kinds of fun adventures
ahaha sometimes we can all use a push to get going sometimes, im that way too
Do you mean camp seeley that is like a group camp. They filmed the parent trap there. We camped about 15 miles away from there in lake arrowhead. Dogwood camp ground. It was really nice all the sites were secluded. We went in June and froze our butts of, but with the fire it was really nice. We had like 18 people it was a blast.

A couple years ago we sent to June lake up
By mammoth. We had deer like 5 ft from our tent. Squirrels were eating out of the kids hands It was nice but far for 2 nights. I try to go camping at least 1 time a year. I like to make it a family thing aunt, uncle a few cousins, brother and sister in law. My parents the wife and kids. My 78 year old grand ma used to go but she fell and fractured her wrist and a couple vertibrea so she won't be going anymore

I really want to back pack the Pacific Crest trail some day when the kids are older. I don't know if we could do the whole trail Mexico to Canada, but at least a few sections.

So Pop Rocks, you got any bucket list hikes? Or camping trip

Ps say a prayer for me I got a damn piss test in the morning.