Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2018, 02:38 AM #621
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Thanks for popping in homeboys! I had a mouse a couple months back that destroyed about 35 seedlings, he came in right after they broke the surface and chewed the tops off. It was mostly baked beanz f2s(cherry lime, apocalypto, black lime reserve as well as some others i was really stoked to grow out) i have not had my best grow year...lost several clones, had a time dialing the environment in this new place, the mouse, and just not had the time ive had in the past to spend on my grows with new baby, work, and activities with my older kids. Ive got some time over the next few months to focus on sorting through seed and growing good weed and im stoked
Ive got 15 or so pie face along with 2x purple snow bubba(csi humboldt) and 3×sour dubb×suge pk(cannarado) going under 630de cmh that are about to be up potted and flipped in a couple weeks...ill be updating fairly regularly and ill post the beanz gear in his thread as well...
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2018, 04:01 AM #622
beanz,n

beanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud of
yeah , mice can be creative little buggers also .... I had,nt lost any seedlings in years , this season lost some due to them actually doing ridiculous jump down onto the trays .

anyway just incase you haven't made the connection ,, this is baked mate . came back from a little break and started new account
beanz,n is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:58 AM #623
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
I put 2&2 together beanz, im excited to get some pics of your seeds up. I have grown a few selections out, but have not documented shit in several months. Im glad you are back to see some if them this go 'round. I have not had a chance to lurk the site yet, but ill be popping in to your thread shortly...
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 08:07 AM #624
beanz,n

beanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud ofbeanz,n has much to be proud of
I,m not really running anything much here as far as a thread anymore . I,m mainly elsewhere keeping a thread going

everything is powering on though
beanz,n is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2018, 08:34 PM #625
oti$

You are fucking outstanding beanz! I love seeing you do your thing
oti$ is offline Quote