You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > Tired of the Hate

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Fastbuds
Tired of the Hate Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2018, 05:44 PM #41
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to beholdCaptainDankness is a splendid one to behold
The only upside of auto flowering IMO is for some outdoor summer smoke.

You can't keep a cut of GG#4 or whatever for years. Breeding with them is also a bit tougher, you can't just keep cuts of everything to see how good the parents will be. Really the quality can be pretty good but you can never breed it as good as regular seeds.

But I don't hate them I'd like to try some outdoors but I'm not going to pay for them, too many downside.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:26 PM #42
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Anyone wanting to only use resources on high (or low) CBD plants, you can now test for it when the plant is still in veg. Test the veggers, and be as precise as you can. 3 tests per plant. Compare the results to each other and you'll have a great idea of which ones to flower/not-flower.

The Douglas.Curtis 8-Minute CBD Test (lol)

Pass the info on and we'll all benefit in the long run.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:04 AM #43
Joint Lock

Joint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura about
Ill say it . Ruderallis anything is a pollution to the gene pool . That's my opinion and on top of that u cant keep moms or anything else . What they are great for is mid season outdoor harvest to some ppl.

They are what they are . Just not for me .

Last edited by Joint Lock; 02-07-2018 at 06:21 PM..
Joint Lock is offline Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:21 PM #44
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

Here is a " I'm happy as hell with my current run of Mephisto autos: Sour Bubbly, Heisenberg Special and Deep Blue C. We are at 81 days and 74 days on these plants and I'm thrilled with their progress. This is for the I only have one grow space and I grow for myself crowd. You will be happy with these genetics, autos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0248.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	443404 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0247.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	443405 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0246.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	443406 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0245.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	443407
bigAl25 is offline Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:04 AM #45
Old fark

Old fark is on a distinguished road
Fast strains

My fear is with the event of auto flowers and now these new fast photo period plants.
Will strains eventually be polluted or lost because of the ruderalis genetics mixing with photo period strains.?
Atl least that's how it's starting to look?
Anyone?✌️
Old fark is offline Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:07 PM #46
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
My stellar Mephisto strains near the end of their journey for the small one room personal grower. These beans are perfect for us, and mephisto breeds a better auto plant than most others in this segment of ganja breeders. I believe this market will grow as legalization spreads and more people want to grow their own medicine/ganja. Fems were our first gift and now autos are our second gift.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0254.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	444082 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0253.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	444083 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	444084 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0251.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	444085 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0250.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	444086

bigAl25 is offline Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:19 PM #47
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
Last autos I ran were sour 60 and purple Ryder about 5 yrs ago they were okay who's the current go to breeder for them last was joint doctor for me.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:05 PM #48
jaype

jaype will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripaholic88 View Post
i just dont understand why all the hate on autos? i have only started growing this past march and i am averaging 105-110 grams per auto. heres a mash up of my Fastbud grows to put an end to "small not potent and unstable" autos because if your saying that you dont know how to grow canna and should just put your shit away and call it quits because they are a breaze to grow if you watch your pH and ppm. hell i dont even use a meter anymore. i have heard autos dont need as much feed as photos so this maybe where some people are messing up. my 1st grow i only averaged about 50-60 grams due to lockout from overfeeding and just not knowing the plant. yes mutations happen, ive grown 9 of the fastbuds strains and usually run 2 of each and have only had 1 mutation and she turned out to be the one of the most potent oily nugs ive seen. my longest auto ran 85 days
Mexican Airlines 5.2 oz dry
View Image
Rhino Ryder 4.3 oz dry
View Image
Fastberry Day 50(just took these pics yesterday, she is on flush now)
View Image View Image
Those are some nice plants but I have grown A lot of autos and from just about all the breeders of them and if you want to pull bigger harvest and very potent smoke there are other companies that offer XL versions that finish just as fast and you can pull more weight. I tried a strain from this company to grow a couple indoors and rest outdoor but only a couple even germed and others just didn't perform like they should have. Would like to try more just to see if it was strain specific. But congrats on your harvest
jaype is offline Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:08 PM #49
jaype

jaype will become famous soon enough
Sorry about my last post it wasn't fastbuds strain that I had a problem with I haven't had pleasure of growing their strains yet.
jaype is offline Quote