You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > IC 420 Cup Logo Competition

Thread Title Search
IC 420 Cup Logo Competition Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 05:53 PM #61
tea_is_back
pot°grapher

tea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of light

my to this competition.
typography and colors are interchangeable

tea_is_back is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:56 PM #62
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
I think I might have something coming too before end of feb hahaha.
I like some of the stuff so far, but what happened to the good old fashioned organic hand-drawn stuff? picture old psychedelic rock record covers with plenty acid influences ?

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:15 PM #63
joemeetmary

joemeetmary will become famous soon enoughjoemeetmary will become famous soon enough
I like some of those earlier ones 74G. Not so sure the photographic images within the leaves on the latest ones will translate well to a pin.

K.I.S.S.
joemeetmary is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 08:50 AM #64
ratchy

ratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really nice

Last edited by ratchy; 04-10-2018 at 06:10 PM..
ratchy is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 09:03 AM #65
sourkush

sourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tea_is_back View Post
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
my to this competition.
typography and colors are interchangeable
i can't see the pictures ?
sourkush is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 10:08 AM #66
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
He needs to make album public for them to be seen by members.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 10:38 AM #67
tea_is_back
pot°grapher

tea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploziv View Post
He needs to make album public for them to be seen by members.
oh sorry, i forgot that.
it's done

tea_is_back is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:49 PM #68
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
First drafts. If you like one of them I can get a finished, ready to use logo.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76088

GOD IS THE SUPREME FLOWERING OF INDIVIDUAL AWARENESS.OSHO
Sharing is caring

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2018, 05:56 PM #69
74G

74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice
same for me i cannhelp for all the graphic part and more as i already did... .. .

All the best to all... .. .

PEACE... .. .
74G is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2018, 06:59 PM #70
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Some more to choose

GOD IS THE SUPREME FLOWERING OF INDIVIDUAL AWARENESS.OSHO
Sharing is caring

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote