Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

Thread Title Search
SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2007, 06:15 PM #1
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

First of all, the picts i'm gonna show came from another grower, the sample i get was from the same mother, another grower, who maybe will show up to send us his picts

So let's Go:

Appearance : Dry, it has a lot of thricomes on it, the sample i get was about 10% amber... Very dense.
Smell: The smell of this weed is sooo strong ! It's definitely the sour pheno, no diesel undertone, piney and spicy, with a very little lemon smell.

Taste : Wow this stuff is strong, i've not taste so much buds that i thaught it's near to be too hard... It's like spicy lavender, piney, harsh... I told myself that when my clone will be flowered and cured, it'll be hard to compare them to others, as the taste is taking your mouth, for 15 minutes after you smoked it !

Potency: Great mix high/stone, it knock you out, you think and think, but your body seems not to want to move... Not to give to light smokers !

This pheno of SourDiesel is really a strong weed i'll recommand for people who love that kind of weed, but i'll keep looking for a Diesel pheno, maybe on the nycd, that was the best herb i've smoke in dam a few years ago, besides i smoked about 40 strains in this week... Strong fruity/diesel smell...

A grow test maybe soon, they're rooting...

Titoon

titoon29 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:59 PM #2
skar
Trichomes Trainer

skar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the rough
hey,

glad to hear you like this sample my friend, yes it's not a fuely pheno he is way more on the sour side like you sayed, i discovered this fact at the first toke because on the live plants they were hint of diesel.

For the potency, i'm all with you these buds rock my world ! i readed some times ago that some find the high to stand up for 30 min max, one thing is sure not with this pheno and i smoke everyday homegrown buds.
The buds you got was harvested at day 72 'cause i needed to sample these pheno especially, but the whole plants was harvested around day 78 if my memory serve me well so with a better cure we will see our final words on this one

some more pics (love the one from DM, the man got skills):

Mat eo beva˝ pell Beva˝ mat avat zo gwell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
skar is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:04 PM #3
titoon29

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
This is that one

Old 09-02-2007, 11:26 PM #4

wow, i am amazed how it looks just like the sour diesel clone. But shouldn't all the plants be the sour pheno?? IBL??

Old 09-03-2007, 06:02 AM #5
Watson853
Ultra Entrepreneur

Watson853 will become famous soon enough
Nice bud shots.....very nice. I love to see MJ looking so fine...Thanks for sharing them.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:42 AM #6
titoon29

Hey cannafornia, all the plants are the same pheno i called sour coming from the SourDiesel IBL, and different growers...

Thank watson for your comment !

Titoon

Old 09-03-2007, 10:16 AM #7
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Sweet pics - very good bag appeal and looks like an easy trim.
blackone is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2007, 07:51 PM #8
skar
Trichomes Trainer

skar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the roughskar is a jewel in the rough
thanks guys, sure the sour diesel buds got a nice bag appeal

like the sour diesel titoon ? lol

you got nice feelings about the buds smell & taste bro, a pleasure to smoke and chill with you.

hit me up when you come home plz
skar is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 PM #9
titoon29

i'm back !

Thanks a lot for the sour diesel, such a strong smoke,i had to go for a walk before taking my car for half an hour, even if we had waited more than an hour to get "down"... The teaste is each time a little too strong, but finally you're so high that you have to roll another one... For sure a keeper ! Glad to grow it !
Currently rolling Chateauneuf, smoke test'll be coming as soon as i'll be able to ^^

titoon

Old 09-05-2007, 09:20 PM #10
skar
Trichomes Trainer

hey,

yes it's a strong buzz
these buds are from the 78+days harvest this time so maybe a bit more potent even if the 72 days are pretty good.

You will like the Chateauneuf, citrus-haschy smell and a complex taste that i have a hard time to describe your test is going to help me i think

see ya around
skar is offline Quote