What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

303 -papua new guinea gold

JJ-NYC

I was gifted a pack of PNG. Is it the same as the 303? Is it the Gold? Tiny seeds, i've been having trouble sprouting them. They seem to die after cracking the shell. I put them into cubes shortly after germination and they just die. I lost 2 and it looks like i'm gonna lose another 2. I'm gonna have to try something different.

Last edited:
D

Dalaihempy

Spice Brothers

Indoor/Outdoor

I do not know the complete breeding back ground of this strain but I have been told it consist of what flooded this land back in the early 70s the all great PNG Gold and various Hawaiian/Fuji strains. Papua New Guinea Gold would most likely be the main contributor to this strain. Some time back it was then crossed with a wide leaf strains as the old timers call it, Indica I presume? They crossed what they already had with the wide leaf variety (indica?) to rise above there competition and this is what they have today? With this indica crossing it has most likely cut down the flowering time making this strain possible to grown indoors and still be able to control it.303 is a sweet spicy fruity flavour with a piney-fruity aroma with a very intense high mind-lifting it can bring about heart-racing and even panic for users not used to strong sativas or if overdone, due to its creeping effect can soon have you blown off your feet. Don't make the mistake of wacking a few fast ones down because before you know it your praying it will wear off fast as it can just become to intense for the user. This strain is a super long lasting stone that does not need to be constantly topped up every hour like many it just last and last.The flowers are not show material but they certainly pack a punch so look out !

Specifications: ~ Flowering time around 10-12 weeks.!~ (10 seeds)

Hi all found this thort it may help.

D

Dalaihempy

Hi heres a tip with old seeds if there opening then closing and or throwing a tap root and then dieing it could be becouse of the seed embrio case being stuck on the seed embrio and in short killing it.

I have seen this with old seed even some fresher seed be it one in a 1000.

What i have seen happen with older seeds is just that the embrio case sticks smuthering the seed embrio what must happen over time is the liqued that is between the seed embrio case and seed embro must dry and as the seed is put to germ it starts to germ gets to a point and suffercated its self so what i do is allow the seed to open or show a tap root if i see no movement after say 24 i then gentley remove the seed case levewing seed embrio and remove the seed embrio case wich is stuck to it then place it in the medium rock wool / coco starters or soil water only.

Last edited:
G

Good post Hempy, thanks for the info... I've seen these still borns also. They are a pain in the ass with old seeds.
Take care,
BG

moonymonkey

hey monkey5,hope you got some of thoses og....seeds today...my pm are suspended for now...auction ened around 5:00 p, est....moon/

Gert Lush

Veteran
Here's a pic of a 303 clone vegging on my balcony - I'll probably flower it in a month or so when I restart my GR.

You can see how I deal with the problem of the ridiculous stretch (for indoor growing), by topping/supercropping very intensively. Otherwise, this thing would just become a 20' beanstalk....

monkey5

Veteran
Gert Lush, very nice !!!! nice to see you posting those pictures !!!! how is she smoking in your jar ???? gotta be top shelf high !!!! monkey5

need4weed

Veteran
does any one know if the beans at canadianhempco are legit or not? is fet back in business?

monkey5

Veteran
need4weed, the 303 is an ibl and could be put into production for sale by someone other than fet.... i do not think fet is back yet.... are they legit or not.... i do not know !!! Gert Lush those are great pics !!!! monkey5

need4weed

Veteran
monky5 i understand the point you make about it being a ibl, however they are advertised under spice brothers seeds along with all thier old strains. as far as i can remember fet was a partner in spice brothers. i know fet hangs out at another site so i will raise the issue with him and see what the go is

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
need4weed said:
monky5 i understand the point you make about it being a ibl, however they are advertised under spice brothers seeds along with all thier old strains. as far as i can remember fet was a partner in spice brothers. i know fet hangs out at another site so i will raise the issue with him and see what the go is

yes i want to know if they're legit :joint:

Goldenseed

Hey guys!!

Im pretty sure they arent legit....they list that they have 221 Old Time Moonshine in stock and not even Legends seeds has them in stock itself....exactly that Seedbank was discussed in the DJ/Legends forum a while back exactly for that matter....do a search and you will find the thread....to come to an end: i would stay away from them.

Hope i could help a bit.....Greetz GS :wave:

need4weed said:
that is a shame cos some 303 would be very nice!

I concur. :canabis: :smoker:

Beautiful 303PNG, Gert Lush! Please keep the pics coming! Would love to see that lovely lady when she's done!

Last edited:
D

Dalaihempy

hi all 303 is not PNG do some research it is worth the effert.

The person that sold 303 is fet from spice brothers you want the real 303 go threw them i saw the line years ago never tryed it but would be something id try my self be a great line for out doors in hot n humid ereas.

need4weed

Veteran
Hempy i agree, it is a beautiful strain and would be a wonderfull sativa for any one who want's a great ibl for private breeding projects aswell as head stash........lets hope with a bit of searching that some may come available

phrank

count me in...

count me in...

I would be most interested in trying these. If anybody finds a reliable source for 303, could they please drop me a PM. Hey Hempy, good to see ya' man!

phrank

LL84

Gert Lush
So how did that turn out for you... i see that you were in veg. then nothing else but i think time would be great for you and maybe have some that are finished 303??