What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO report said marijuana users need more anesthetic for medical procedures

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I made damn sure the anestetic dude knew I was heavy into "CBD" last time they were gonna put me under for an operation. When they revived me they had to do something to get my heart right. I ate cookies right up to the time I had to stop eating.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if referring to being numbed for dental work, i need a LOT more novocaine etc. if being put under for oral surgery etc, same ol' same ol'...out like an old bulb. LOL!

G

I may be an exception to this supposed 'rule', but I'm a light-weight where anesthesia is concerned. Following spine surgery, I was unconscious for 2.5 to 4 hours longer than the average 'victim', and initially awakened in a panic, unaware of where I was, who I was, or other pertinent info.

To this day I tell them, "Look, I may look like a sizable guy, and I may have a colorful drug history (especially from my youth), but hey... LESS IS MORE!! No!! Really!! I'm a 'cheap date'!"

Getting them to believe me? Well, that's another discussion.. They seem to continue to be dedicated to over-dosing me.

Latest posts

Latest posts