Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > What about a small gallon or less hydro contest?

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
What about a small gallon or less hydro contest? Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2018, 03:05 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
What about a small gallon or less hydro contest?

What about doing a small gallon or less hydroponic contest? That might be cool see what everyone can come up.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:23 AM #2
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Here are the results from my last gallon sized DWC grow. I really think this would be a fun contests to see what people could come up with.

And that was just a practiced run. If I practiced more and more I could get better results and a better yield. But the buzz I got from the smoke was pretty decent. I want I harvested the roots were nice and healthy.
Attached Thumbnails
20190314_115310.jpg 20190323_024727.jpg

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2019, 02:34 PM #3
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
I'd take a run at something. Bet it would be fun.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 PM #4
KokoKush

KokoKush will become famous soon enoughKokoKush will become famous soon enough
Sounds fun, maybe half gallon?
KokoKush is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2019, 08:10 PM #5
MOJO Bx

MOJO Bx is on a distinguished road
I'm down for a gallon run.
MOJO Bx is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2019, 12:52 AM #6
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
Count me in on this. So are yall thinking anything goes with a 1g container for plant root zone?

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 48 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....344873&page=48

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2019, 07:42 PM #7
#1cheesebuds

I was thinking who ever yields the most dry bud.

Old 05-11-2019, 09:11 PM #8
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
My first ever hydroponic grow back in the early 90's was with the hydroponic 2 liter bottle pvc pipe set up.

I haven't a doubt in my mind that experienced growers could get 5-6 oz. out of a single two liter bottle for a root zone. I used to regularly get 2-3 oz, and I had no idea what I was doing, lol.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:44 PM #9
FrozenFire

FrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud ofFrozenFire has much to be proud of
I always wanted to see what it would take to make a hydroponic plant get root bound. I may have to design and build a system for this. I'm thinking this needs some cool prizes. I've got seeds I'm willing to donate to the prize pool.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 48 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....344873&page=48

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 08:54 PM #10
xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nice
One gallon bucket challenge ��

Manidoo Seeds - Capturing the Spirit of Star Plants from around the world in Spirit Seeds bringing medicine to the people.

xxPeacePipexx is offline Quote