in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Greenleaf Megacrop

Thread Title Search
-
Greenleaf Megacrop Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2017, 02:00 PM #1
BillFarthing
Vote Libertarian.

BillFarthing is a jewel in the roughBillFarthing is a jewel in the roughBillFarthing is a jewel in the roughBillFarthing is a jewel in the roughBillFarthing is a jewel in the roughBillFarthing is a jewel in the rough
Greenleaf Megacrop

I've been on a quest to find a powdered soluble fertilizer with biostimulants included. I have used several including Veg+Bloom and One Way To Grow. I am finishing up a run with Greenleaf Megacrop, which turned out very well.

Yes, they are the guys that used to sell Advanced copycat nutes for cheaper. Don't let that fool you, this stuff is good. It has aminos, silica, B-vitamins, chitosan, kelp, enzymes and an NPK that is suitable from start to finish.

The drawbacks I can think of are not using humics, which don't play well with chitosan/silica in this fertilizer. It is also hard to balance the proper ppm of N in flower. They put up a calculator on their website to help with that.

I personally tried it and will be using it as my base fertilizer. Has anyone else tried this stuff?
BillFarthing is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:26 AM #2
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
got a sample bag i was gonna test out soon. and by test out i mean 20+ KW lol
Desert Hydro is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2017, 08:08 PM #3
clearheaded

clearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really nice
missed out on there giveaway as it seems pretty cool. I am happy things are getting "simpler" so more folks dont get overwelmed. how many newbies are like what 3 part is best how do i mix when do i add what? what other BS do I NEED to add to grow the dank..
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 09:10 AM #4
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
killing it in veg. this is 2.5 days in tupur hand watered daily.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20171231_151140.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	441033 Click image for larger version

Name:	MVIMG_20180103_175730.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	441034

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:43 AM #5
mcnasty

mcnasty will become famous soon enoughmcnasty will become famous soon enough
i have a sample coming but its not enough for my rez so im just gonna order the 25lb bag, it looks all around better than jacks which is what i use now.
mcnasty is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 05:11 AM #6
Desert Hydro

I'm testing this against jacks this round. will make a thread when its all said and done.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:39 PM #7
bsgospel

bsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to all
We tried out a company called Key to Life for a run which did not go well. I think there might be something to their microbe blend but everything else was not for our system. I could see it performing well in coco or rockwool but in our peat, it bombed.
bsgospel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:40 AM #8
mcnasty

i just mixed my sample up into a res for one of my flo n gro systems. Ill say right off the bat it dissolves instantly! no shit on the bottom, no shaking forever, real nice change from jacks there. We'll see what the plants say
mcnasty is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 05:15 AM #9
nxsov180db

nxsov180db is on a distinguished road
This should be used with a higher p&k in bloom. It's just too much nitrogen for flower. That's not to say your crop won't look great, but there's no need for so much N, the plant isn't going to use all of that and in a recirculating system you'll end up with an over abundance of N depending on how often you dump and refill. DTW setups would see better results since you're always feeding a fresh batch of nutes. MG does look like a good value but I'd recommend buying a 5 pound bag of MKP for a p&k boost after a couple weeks of 12/12.
nxsov180db is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2018, 03:37 PM #10
mcnasty

So far so good with megacrop under luminus and vero29 cobs. I have no mag issues, the PH is stable as hell. the plants are all praying and super happy. I haven't finished a flower run yet but im about 3.5 weeks in and they are stacking great so far. Im running it at about 5.5-6g per gallon in flower. I do 4g in veg. I add a bit of their sweet candy, and some bennies.

Megacrop is my nutrient from now on its looking. Just cant beat the simplicity and price. The ingredients are better than most lines also. I dont recall ever seeing a line with amino acid chelated minerals save for that nectar of the gods line (i think) which is crazy expensive.
mcnasty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.