Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Post Your ACE X's !!!

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Post Your ACE X's !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2015, 03:12 PM #1
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Post Your ACE X's !!!

Please post pics of your crosses that you've made with strains from ACE!

In this series of photos each plant is shown once. I think there are 9 girls in there.
The oldest three first.
Dcong x Bangi Haze

Gotta go to work, I'll post the rest later

Lean Green is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:53 PM #2
Lean Green

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Let's move on. Looks like there are eleven girls total. Only one male in the lot. I kept him around for a while but decided to get rid of him. If I like what I find, I'll plant more to make F2s.

Two girls in each of these pics.

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:29 AM #3
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
They look great!

I've got Bangi Haze x PCK, Bangi Haze F7s and Golden Tiger F2s.

I made a decent batch of Bangi Haze x PCKs from both green and purple pheno moms. Usually the PCKs don't color up till flowering, but check this pretty little born purple BH X PCK I was lucky to find:

PCK is a slow starter, and they start small. In this run half are tiny like PCK and the rest look just like the Bangi dad.

The F7 Bangi Haze look great! They look like clones.

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:01 AM #4
Four8205

Four8205 is on a distinguished road
Vibrant seedling there Claude!
Four8205 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:48 PM #5
Lean Green

Those BH x PCK are going to be fun to watch Claude!
I used 2 BH males in my cross. The Dcong throws purple plants often, so I expect a few to color up in the coming weeks. I didn't make more BH when I ran them, should have though. I really like the BH.
Please keep us updated on your cross

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:59 PM #6
pangolin

Inspired cross with those DCong Banghis, they look like some fine vigorous plants!

What are the aromas like? Seeing more of either parent in these?

Will be keeping a good eye on their progress here

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:44 PM #7
Speed Racer

Speed Racer has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Racer has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Racer has a spectacular aura about
Perfect timing. Got these Panama hybrid pics. Not sure whats mixed in, but went 108 days with purpling at end. Mom was Panama red pheno.
Peace... SR

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:31 PM #8
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Nice thread LG. Your plants look perfect, as usual. I'll be eyeballing this one. No doubt. So many awesome possibilities mixing up these Ace genetics. Yeah man!

Old 03-01-2015, 12:55 AM #9
Lean Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangolin View Post
Inspired cross with those DCong Banghis, they look like some fine vigorous plants!

What are the aromas like? Seeing more of either parent in these?

Will be keeping a good eye on their progress here
Thanks! Considering how cold it is in there, they are quite vigorous.

Aromas almost seem more Bangi Haze at this time. Most plants have the BH look to the leaves. Structure looks like a slightly stretched Dcong. Not as long and lanky as my BH were. The first plant I showed is the most Dcong looking individual. I just thinned it out ,so it gets better light penetration. Second plant is the largest and reminds me of BH the most. All the rest look like a 50/50 mix to me.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2015, 12:57 AM #10
Lean Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
Perfect timing. Got these Panama hybrid pics. Not sure whats mixed in, but went 108 days with purpling at end. Mom was Panama red pheno.
Peace... SR
Those buds look killer! What did the plant grow like?
Possible fathers?