Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2019, 05:33 PM #2291
mr underhill

mr underhill has a spectacular aura aboutmr underhill has a spectacular aura aboutmr underhill has a spectacular aura aboutmr underhill has a spectacular aura aboutmr underhill has a spectacular aura about
ya, no US sales really sucks.
I'm not ordering from overseas again , ever.
mr underhill is offline Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:28 PM #2292
chinese-mecican

chinese-mecican will become famous soon enough
Did they already sell out?
chinese-mecican is offline Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:21 PM #2293
jaded1

jaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to all
Headbanger were all gone a couple of mins after Karma posted,others were still up sunday but could of all gone by now.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:26 PM #2294
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
Damn lol...I've been ordering seeds for over 15 years or so. I've never seen seeds go fast...That's how you know it's the shit!!! Guess I'll have to wait till the US drop. Hopefully it's soon...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:44 PM #2295
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
They dropped already?? Damn, really wanted to try tha melon!
UncleBens is offline Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:21 AM #2296
jaded1

jaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to all
Thing with pure sativa is they are a distributor,not just a reseller, so most of what they've sold might be on there way to other seedbanks.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:12 PM #2297
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
I cant see them listed anywhere :(

Ah well theres plenty more strains! Planning to give king mamba another run soon.
Anyone done difrutti?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:58 PM #2298
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nicekalopatchkid is just really nice
I've been patiently waiting for my email notification for when The Melon drops again at Ali Bongo. They are my go to spot for Karma Genetics...their freebies are always trash but have the best prices.
kalopatchkid is offline Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:50 AM #2299
UncleBens

I got my biker kush seeds from them, sound guys
Old 06-06-2019, 07:28 AM #2300
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
I've been patiently waiting for my email notification for when The Melon drops again at Ali Bongo. They are my go to spot for Karma Genetics...their freebies are always trash but have the best prices.
Any ideas who else may be having us chase down any possible sources for SourD and or Tha Melon ?

I have to come back and edit to add I get that Karma tha Man is probably still under the weather and not wanting to deal with the rock star status until his health is better. I know what its like to be dealing with a health issue for a while. Your a victim of your own success with out a doubt but Jack and the Bean Stalk cant be denied

Last edited by stewart169; 06-06-2019 at 08:23 AM..
stewart169 is offline Quote