Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Post Your ACE X's !!!

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Post Your ACE X's !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2019, 07:51 PM #551
Sativied

Sativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really niceSativied is just really nice
Finally harvest time... for a couple of plants... most (OTHxSH) still going after 3 months flowering

Taking this one down tomorrow:

The largest is still going and will need more than a few days. The main cola is growing foxtails as large as the smaller buds...

Frosty friendly pic:

If it ever finishes I'll post a pic
Sativied is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 04:06 AM #552
Mr D

Mr D has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
Zamaldelica X Durban Punch (tsc) --- made and gifted by Mr. D
I had great results with that cross and got some very positive feedback from a few growers. She gets very tall in flower and produces some huge fluffy buds with a flowering time of more than 12 weeks.

Thanks for the update, they look great.
Mr D is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2019, 08:28 PM #553
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
I had great results with that cross and got some very positive feedback from a few growers. She gets very tall in flower and produces some huge fluffy buds with a flowering time of more than 12 weeks.

Thanks for the update, they look great.
Thank you so much!

I also have one of your Purple Haze Malawi X Durban Punch going but its a dwarf or a male or something. not sure.

The Zamaldelica X Durban Punch is going off. It wants to get huge but I need to keep it somewhat under control unfortunatly.

Getting ready to start a Genius X Panama next.

thanks again Mr D.

it is much appreciated.

ill try and keep you updated

peace
Water- is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2019, 10:15 PM #554
ThermalRider

ThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really nice
Destroyer x GoldenTiger(Thai pheno male) with Poison Mimosa crosses in the oven.. #SativaDiva #FlyMeToTheMoon

[IMG][/IMG]
ThermalRider is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:42 AM #555
Caswellian

Caswellian has a spectacular aura aboutCaswellian has a spectacular aura aboutCaswellian has a spectacular aura aboutCaswellian has a spectacular aura about
Here's some pics of my Malawi X Goblins Gold - Dogtrap x Golden Glue @ week 10
Very nice tropical sweet smells on her. Huge resin glands and respectfully potent.
Very trippy and sedative at the same time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190331_202909.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	495501 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190331_202832.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	495502 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190331_202824.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	495503 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_193554.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	495504 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_193548.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	495505

Caswellian is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:11 PM #556
rlsmooth

rlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nicerlsmooth is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThermalRider View Post
Destroyer x GoldenTiger(Thai pheno male) with Poison Mimosa crosses in the oven.. #SativaDiva #FlyMeToTheMoon

View Image]View Image[/url]

Now that sounds like something..wow..
rlsmooth is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 05:41 AM #557
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Malawi x Royal Highness

A friend gifted me a clone he picked up at the dispensary, Royal Highness. It's supposed to be a 1:1 thc/cbd strain, but it had a nice euphoric high that I really liked, so I crossed it with old standby, Malawi #3. Out of 6 seeds, I only got 2 females. They started week 9 of flower and boy do they stink!
Here the sisters

I'll post again at harvest.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:09 PM #558
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Mr D's
Zamaldelica X Durban Punch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zampunch 2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	261.4 KB
ID:	496890
Water- is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:33 PM #559
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
I'm currently growing a zamaldelica X Durban poison, would be interesting to see how yours evolves
baduy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:17 PM #560
Mr D

Mr D has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
Mr D's
Zamaldelica X Durban Punch
Argo430 grew it out, it gets quite large.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=144

I just harvested some Killer A5 Haze x Vietnamese Black seeds. I'd be happy to share some with a few growers in the states. Pm me if interested.
Mr D is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.