Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Mystery Liquidizer Ingredients, Product Comparison

Thread Title Search
Mystery Liquidizer Ingredients, Product Comparison Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2019, 06:22 PM #1
tonosity

tonosity is on a distinguished road
Mystery Liquidizer Ingredients, Product Comparison

Below, I’ve listed the most prominent distributors or manufacturers (often hard to tell which), that are selling “liquidizers” or concentrate “diluitants” that are very similar to each other, in how they are described, and how they recommend that they be used.

Please know that this is not about e-liquid or vape juice products that contain water-based compounds like VG, PG and/or PEGxxx. The products covered by this thread are cutting agents, thinners that are compatible with the oil-based concentrates/extracts.

My questions are--which are not published by these companies are:

What are the ingredients? (Not the company’s IP, regarding methods and recipes.)

Is this a product that is produced by a single manufacture (or a just a few) and co-packaged, and then rebranded and labeled for distributors or venders? These services are offered by a number of the companies listed.

In any case, so far, we have:

True Terpenes, Viscosity

FloraPlex, “Terpene Diluent”

Terpenes Foundry, “Terp Cut”

Connoisseur Concentrates (Mr. Extractor), Flavored cutting compounds, currently labeled "The Solution."

Holy Terp, “Flavorless”

Terpene Foundry, “Terp Cut” & “Terp Cut Pro”

The Terpene Store, “LIQUIFY PRO”

Mass Terpenes, “LIQUIFY”

And we have information on “HBNO alpha bisabolol” being a popular cutting compound among large vape cartridge companies. HBNO seems to be the company name? And they are mainly in the retail essential oil business. Unless, I’m looking at the wrong company info…

Any others? Or more ingredient information?
tonosity is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 05:31 PM #2
pharmco

pharmco will become famous soon enoughpharmco will become famous soon enough
IIRC, Floraplex has released their ingredients list, but I haven't had my coffee yet, so I am not going to go find it. Pretty sure it's on their website?
pharmco is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 10:01 PM #3
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
In Sweet Mary's Charms, I expressed concern that we were mixing and dabbing our own recipes of terpenes, in concentrations high enough to be of health concern, and listed what was known about the most common terpenes found in cannabis.

As noted, in concentration some of the terpenes are used to sanitize toilet bowls and strip paint, while in medicinal doses are theraputic.

Now we have yet another foreign substance offered for us to suck into our lungs as vapor, with even less data as to the long term effects, and ostensibly they aren't therapeutic.

I of course don't have those answers either, but intuitively I believe that after enough time to establish the extended effects of sub fatal chronic usage, we will have some damaged folks and lawsuits.

In 1994, the tobacco industry published a 599 constituent list of substances that can be found in pipe tobacco, which was subsequently sprinkled with holy water.

If you Google 599 list, you will see that it is rife with terpenes, and includes glycerol, and coconut oil, but not PG, PEG, MCT, squalane, et al. I would first check to see if it is on that list.

If the diluent/adulterant is not on that list, if/when there are lawsuits, there is less precedent, so they will ostensibly be less defensible.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Last edited by Gray Wolf; 05-25-2019 at 10:36 PM..
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:27 PM #4
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
In Sweet Mary's Charms, I expressed concern that we were mixing and dabbing our own recipes of terpenes, in concentrations high enough to be of concern, and listed what was known about the most common terpenes found in cannabis.

As noted, in concentration some of the terpenes are used to sanitize toilet bowls and strip paint.

Now we have yet another foreign substance offered for us to suck into our lungs as vapor, with even less data as to the long term effects.

I of course don't have those answers either, but intuitively I believe that after enough time to establish the extended effects of sub fatal chronic usage, we will have some damaged folks and lawsuits.

In 1994, the tobacco industry published a 599 constituent list of substances that can be found in pipe tobacco, which was subsequently sprinkled with holy water.

If you Google 599 list, you will see that it is rife with terpenes, and includes glycerol, but not PG, PEG, squalane, et al.

If the diluent/adulterant is not on that list, if/when there are lawsuits, there is less president, so they will be less defensible.
The list is something I have often chuckled over.
Never used a pen.
Find myself wondering if just
decarbing an extract would
not 'thin it down' enough to be
able use it in a stable temp
environment.
Asking Grey Wolf about it,
seems like the right thing
to do.

Old 05-25-2019, 10:52 PM #5
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeGray Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
The list is something I have often chuckled over.
Never used a pen.
Find myself wondering if just
decarbing an extract would
not 'thin it down' enough to be
able use it in a stable temp
environment.
Asking Grey Wolf about it,
seems like the right thing
to do.
I'm not the vapor pen expert, because after some initial experimentation, I decided to go with an e-nail and use pure concentrate.

I've loaded winterized oil with a slight amount of residual ethanol into a cart and it fed fine, with a slight sweet flavor from the ethanol.

Decarboxylated oil should work if you add back some mono terpenes, to replace the ones lost to decarboxylation.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:04 PM #6
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Thank you kindly.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:13 AM #7
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
To me, the only reason to use the carts is public use. No stink.
I guess another plus would be ease of use. No reloading after a few hits. But I don't like the idea of cutting my concentrate. Makes it less potent.

Pure concentrate is way to go. I use Yocan vape when I'm on the go.

Somebody needs to invent a way to put a day's worth of pure concentrate into cartridge. Somewhat like ballpoint pen ink cartridges. I think the problem would be the heat taking hits would destroy terpenes from future hits.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:28 PM #8
psilocybevybe

psilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura about
Tried a few different carts here in Australia,

King Pen blue dream and jack herer, tko,

really hard to source here,so is cali weed like biscotti ,gelato41 ,gsc etc

Was wondering what was in the carts to liquidize them, ie what the eff is shatter batter?

Am I gonna get popcorn lung or just add to the tar already deposited lol

Only use them when the green is out,

better than nothing but they concern me..
psilocybevybe is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2019, 06:39 PM #9
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant futureEsterEssence has a brilliant future
I prefer to vape a organic pure product, none of these products have been tested for being heated and inhaled for long periods of time. I use a nail and a Youcan Pen as well. Between the eagle 20, and avid sprayed cannibas concentrated into distilled juice and throw in whatever makes the viscosity correct, what are you putting into your body?

Old 05-26-2019, 08:01 PM #10
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
Getting high off weed. Nah you getting high off weed*

*: weed and other shit than weed.

I'll just smoke weed, thanks. 30 percent not strong enough? What the fuck..

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."
Drewsif is offline Quote