Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > dots.

Thread Title Search
dots. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2019, 05:26 AM #41

.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all
Popping

Flower day5

The other sour bubble haze early resin, heady heady dank stank, a sign of things to come, these ooooze late as per sativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

.............. is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2019, 05:11 AM #42

.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all.............. is a name known to all
sams

So far 3 chrome diesels up, 2 dub cookies, 3 sour bub haze and i planted 2 atonic cbd x apollo 13 f4 and both of those came up fast

sour bub haze- not the hazey one.

Quote:

i love my mini

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:44 PM #43

sour bubble haze - deep jungle aromats

Quote:

i love my mini

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:50 PM #44
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:21 PM #45

Hey man this bud is for you.
The Sams is potent. Glad i made more beans. Was grapey then went frooty diaper.

Tiki

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 05-23-2019, 05:26 PM #46
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 05:36 AM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.
More than likely will be a great plant and great start to your season.

Also dusted this Hawaiian skunk and sour bub haze above with the Sams so seeds will be around. The hawaaiin skunk x 2 pounder is very mold resistant full season outdoor.

sour bub haze males for next gen

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 05-25-2019, 05:40 AM #48
useless.gardens
pathetic garden slut

useless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivoruseless.gardens is a survivor
subbed+up
useless.gardens is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2019, 02:53 AM #49

Quote:
subbed+up

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 05-26-2019, 06:08 AM #50

Sour bub hazey FEM liquorice in this one

sour bub haze

Haw skunk

Quote:

i love my mini