Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Plastic mesh grow bags vs cloth

Thread Title Search
Plastic mesh grow bags vs cloth Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2019, 03:33 PM #51
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.h. View Post
Don't worry. Be happy.
Think of Goretex.
But not Goretex.
I did do a root examination. While I was pleased, I attributed it to the mix that I was trying out at the same time. I was doing a trial with Pittmoss simultaneously. Other stuff I hadn't used before. Zeolite, pumice, marine char, along with a hoard of nutrients and prefermented amendments.

I really like the Pittmoss, except for price.

A pot full of roots. A lot of fine hairs. No signs of root strangulation. Soil moist through out. I'd say as good as the Smart pots I was using. Maybe better. Not at all like plastic pots with roots running down the sides.

Certainly stiffer and should last longer.

Did I mention, I like spending other peoples money?

Thanks for the feedback. I like to hear from people who actually have bought a product compared to a hundred testimonials from a seller or a sellers website. I think these sound like what I need to use to replace my beat up bags.

AND I got a wife who likes to spend my money as well Im not sure who spends our money faster, me or her !! She like shoes and clothes and I like grow stuff and seeds.

Old 04-30-2019, 05:53 PM #52
snel

snel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura about
blumats and fabric pots = winner
snel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:36 PM #53
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart169 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I like to hear from people who actually have bought a product compared to a hundred testimonials from a seller or a sellers website. I think these sound like what I need to use to replace my beat up bags.

AND I got a wife who likes to spend my money as well Im not sure who spends our money faster, me or her !! She like shoes and clothes and I like grow stuff and seeds.
I used to be a contractor. I'll spend your 10k and then some.
"I don't save your pennies, I spend your dollars."

You'll see the quality if you spring for them. At the price, I doubt they'd stay in business otherwise.
And they are bling. A little bling in the garden keeps it exciting. Let her pick out the colors.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2019, 07:17 PM #54
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
I just ordered a few. 15% discount "codacash" !! Dont know if it works for all. First purchase discount.
Hope these are as durable and work as well as advertised. In a couple months next grow will be the first use.

Old 05-02-2019, 02:13 PM #55
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
One discount per email address.
Waiting for your review.

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 08:59 PM #56
h.h.

No affiliation.
Quote:
Today @ NOON Mountain Time we will be listing a lot of scratch and dent grow bags and grow beds on our website www.honortheplant.com! These will go fast so do don't miss out! 30-50% OFF!!!

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2019, 09:58 PM #57
acespicoli

acespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by snel View Post
blumats and fabric pots = winner
Whats in that blumat a float valve ?

I have been looking into to sensor ones non electric would be the one im looking for if it works well.
My concern would be running nute water through them and clogging maybe its not a issue?

Old 05-26-2019, 12:02 AM #58
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by acespicoli View Post
Whats in that blumat a float valve ?

View Image

View Image

I have been looking into to sensor ones non electric would be the one im looking for if it works well.
My concern would be running nute water through them and clogging maybe its not a issue?
Take this with a grain of salt, because I have no personal experience with the Blumats. I am collecting parts myself for my small grow room.

But from what I've seen others report, it's hit or miss on sending nutes through the Blumats depending on what nute regiment you're using. Some do just fine, others gunk and clog up to the point of being unusable.

I plan on running plain RO water through mine, so I should have no issues.
GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 07:09 PM #59
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
Take this with a grain of salt, because I have no personal experience with the Blumats. I am collecting parts myself for my small grow room.

But from what I've seen others report, it's hit or miss on sending nutes through the Blumats depending on what nute regiment you're using. Some do just fine, others gunk and clog up to the point of being unusable.

I plan on running plain RO water through mine, so I should have no issues.
As someone who has used Blumats for years and sell commercial systems and custom designs with them, I would recommend not putting anything through the blumats but clean water. You can always water over the top with any nutrients or have a separate delivery system.
KIS is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 10:41 PM #60
acespicoli

acespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura aboutacespicoli has a spectacular aura about
question for everyone what media you have in your grow bags?